Can evil love? {Overlord x Reader}

(Sorry if this is bad, first time doing a overlord thing so bare with me XD)

This was requested by: @MadysonJuers

Your P.o.v:

What if you fell in love someone who is not who you saw yourself with?

What if things with him where complicated?

This is exactly what I ask myself everyday.

I have this hopeless crush on someone who I know, I will be judged for.

But, despite his flaws. I love him. I looked past all his mistakes and found his true self.

And the name of this flawed being, no one really knows, but he goes by the Overlord.

I know sounds evil, which infact he is, but when you look past all his evil schemes and doings he is quite an extraordinary person.

We have been the best of friends for years and one day it all faded away he was more focused on ruling Ninjago then me and I let him know it, which probably wasn't the best idea...

-Flashback-

"Come on, can't you just hang out with me please!" I whined looking into his intimidating purplish eyes.

"No, (y/n). If I am ever going to rule Ninjago I have to prepare for every sort of scenario. And what better way than to start when I am young. I will hangout with you when I have the time, and now is not the time." He yelled turning away from his friend.

"You don't get it! You never have time! You won't ever hang out with me your best friend! All you are doing is some evil crap that will end up with people hating you. Don't you get it? Don't do
This to yourself. I don't want you to do something you will regret just give up this ruling Ninjago thing and be grateful for everything you already have!" I yelled at him not knowing what would happen.

"(Y/n) if you don't accept me for who I am then why should we be friends. You don't like me doing this, but it is a part if me. So I want you to go and walk out of my life and not talk to me again. I never liked you anyways you were clingy and annoying. Now go away. K thanks bye!" He yelled with every word dripping like venom from his mouth.

"F-Fine." I stuttered leaving the scene with tears in my eyes.

-End of Flash back-

And I never saw him again. His parents later told me that he somehow got himself cursed and died.

I was devastated. Even though he hated me. I still loved him. Maybe it isn't meant to be. Maybe He wasn't ever meant to love me back

I spent so much time thinking about him that I hadn't took any notice of something I was going to run into.

The object was cold, and seemed metal like.

"Get out of my way." I heard a harsh voice speak.

It seemed familiar it really did but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I looked up into the creepy figure, it's eyes were an intimidating purple that I would recall from anywhere.

"O" I whispered.

That was his nickname. I never really liked to call him overlord. It's not they way I saw him so I called him 'O'.

"(Y/n)!" I heard him say with a voice that wasn't so hoarse as the first time.

"What have you done to yourself?" I questioned looking at his now pure black face and body. His fierce Purple eyes that now had a hint if orange in them. His head laid with a black helmet and his body in black amour and a purple cape like thing.

"(Y/n), I let evil take me over, I am sorry.." He said with the voice I once knew long ago.

"O, Fight it. Please."

"He is gone now.." The hoarse voice said.

" I love you O. I always have. I am so sorry for yelling at you that day but I didn't want this to happen to you. I am sorry I was never there for you. I think about you everyday. Please fight this darkness...I want the old O. The one I loved and still love." I pleaded crying.

"(Y/n) I will fight it. I am so sorry I yelled at you it was my fault I never saw you again. I L-" he was cut of by a demanding scream.

I saw as a band of ninja came rushing towards me and O.

"Fight it" I yell.

The overlord kicks me causing me to hit a brick building. I groan in pain and slowly stand back up.

"Fight it for me I love you!" I yell once again.

"Don't you understand How can evil really Love?" The strange voice yelled at me.

He's right how can someone so evil love a nobody like me. I am just a common girl.

My eyes started to water as tears spilled through my eyes.

"Can evil love?" I thought.

-authors note-

I am so sorry that probably sucked really bad but tell me what you thought about it.

Sorry it was short I ran out of ideas.

Be sure to

REQUEST :)

AND GIVE ME IFEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY

Love you lovely ninja

-K

Up next- COLE X READER