Charlie's House

AUTHORS NOTE: I'd like to introduce the little girl to the right of your computer screen. The little girl I use for Bella and Jakes daughter is my niece Gabriella.

Jake pulled out outside Charlie's house, parking beside his police cruiser. Getting out of the truck, Jake retrieved his daughter before setting her to her feet.

"Stay away from the street Sarah" Jake called out as he moved to get his duffel bag. "Bella, we are here time to wake up" Jake spoke tenderly as he kissed his wife.

Charlie walked out of the house, beaming brightly like he did the day Bella expressed that she was dating Jacob. "Hows my beautiful granddaughter doing?" Charlie laughed. Kneeling, Charlie opened his arms and smiled as Sarah ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Gampa Chawee" Sarah sounded out. "I lub Gampa Chawee"

"Aww listen to that" he crooned "I love you too sugar pie" Lifting Sarah into his arms, Charlie got to his feet and walked over to the truck where he spied Bella getting out of. "You look-" Charlie began before Bella closed the door revealing her stomach. "-You uh, you look big. What are you carrying this time quints"

Shaking her head Bella sighed, "Dad, please don't joke like that."

"Hey, Bells relax" Charlie said, giving his daughter a one armed hug. "You know I was only joking"

"Yeah I know but still" Bella said with a yawn. "I'm so tired, I'm going to go upstairs. I love you dad" Bella mumbled before walking into the house.

Charlie turned to Jake who was still standing there. "This pregnancy is taking alot of strength from her"

"Yeah, she has been eating and sleeping, Bella rarely has enough energy to play with Sarah. They mainly just read books together and listen to music when Bella is awake."

"Have the doctors recommended anything at all?"

"Yeah; they sugguest bed rest."

Smirking, Charlie headed towards the house, Jake close behind him. "Well that's a gimmick, doctors get paid all that money just to tell a person to go on bed rest." Putting Sarah down on the floor by the couch, Charlie and Jake took a seat. "Honestly, I would rather have Carlisle treating my daughter, his reputation is outstanding. I mean if he still lived in Forks I'd take Bells to the hospital right now and get his opinion. Word has it he moved with his family."

"Yeah I saw him at the hospital in Seattle, he was treating Bella during the incident."

"Ahh well, I think you should take her to visit Carlisle, I don't trust these other doctors I think they half ass their work."

Jake got to his feet and lifted a sleeping Sarah into his arms. "I'm going to go and lay Sarah down with her mother" Yawning big Jake rubbed his eyes. "On second thought I think I am going to go take a nap with them too. Thanks Charlie" Jake said before heading to the stairs. Walking into Bella's room Jake closed the door behind himself and locked it. Laying down beside Bella, Jake layed Sarah on his chest. "You are so prescious" Jake whispered as he watched his daughter sleep. Wrapping his arms protectively across Sarah, Jake closed her eyes and went to sleep.