Mrs. Black

Bella woke up the day of the wedding, everyone but herself and Jake knew where it would be held. Jakes sisters Rachel and Rebecca planned everything, picking out the location, decorations and even the tuxes and dresses so they had no idea what was going on until they witnessed it first hand.

Bella was at her fathers house where she stayed that night, and Jake was at his fathers, they wouldn't see one another until they met at the alter which was a very long 24 hour wait. Alice had been nice enough, despite Bella and Edwards differences, to come over and help her with her hair and makeup. Bella stood looking at herself in a full-length mirror, her hair was in an updo, and she wore a light coating of makeup that looked natural; though to Bella it was just an annoyance on her skin, Bella hated wearing anything but chaptstick and a little bit of eyeshadow. Standing at the mirror, Bella glanced and saw a stranger she didn't recognize looking back at her, she was very beautiful.

"It's time to head on over Bells" Charlie said as he leaned against the door frame, sporting a tux. "You look beautiful by the way"

Smiling shyly at her father she nodded. "Thanks dad" she whispered as she walked past him towards the stairs. Standing outside by her truck Bella frowned. "Let me guess, you're driving"

Taking the keys slyly from Bella's hands, Charlie opened the passenger side and helped her in. "Sorry Bells, Rachel and Rebecca want everything to be a surprise so I have to blind fold you"

"You've got to be kidding me" Bella snapped.

"I wish I was but I'm not" Charlie said, reaching across the seat he tied a scarf around her eyes. "Okay then, we are on our way" Starting the engine Charlie looked over his shoulder before pulling away from the house.

"Are we there yet?" Bella joked after 45 seconds.

Catching her joke, Charlie laughed. "5 minutes"

Sighing Bella leaned back into the seat and closed her eyes. Thinking to herself, she wondered where the wedding would be, what colors were picked out; hoping to god there was no pink, Bella hates pink. Most of all she wondered what Jake looked like, many images flickered through her mind, until a voice pulled the plug, derailing her train of thought.

"We are here Bella. No... no Bella you have to leave the mask on until it begins." Charlie said grabbing her hands as they went to remove it.

Letting out an annoyed breath, Bella dropped her arms to her sides and relaxed. The sound of a door opening announced Charlie was getting out of the car, his hand at her right arm caused her to jump.

"Don't let me fall" Bella whispered as she gripped his arm tightly.

"I would never let that happen Bells"

Bella landed lightly on her feet, immeadiately the wind blew and the smell of salt filled her nostrals. "Where are we?" Bella said.

Charlie moved, removing the blind fold from Bellas face, allowing her to see. A look of shock spread across her face, quickly it was replaced by a large smile as she eyed the man that would become her husband standing at the altar, the ocean as its background.

"I wish mom was here" Bella mumbled, low enough so no one could hear her.

Music quickly began playing and Bella watched as Rachel and Paul, the best man and maid of honor, began walking down the isle; Sam and Rebecca soon followed. The best men were dressed in black tuxedo's and the maid of honor/brides maids wore royal blue dresses; Bella's favorite color.

"We are up to bat Bells" Charlie spoke.

Instinctively Bella tightened her grip on her fathers arm as they began to walk. Catching sight of Jacob as she was walking towards him, Bella stumbled, Charlie catching her. A few gasps here and there were heard in the audience. Embarassed by her clumsy move she blushed. Finally she was at the altar, Charlie placed her hands into Jacobs and sat down.

"I love you" Jake mouthed, causing Bella to blush deeper.

"I love you too" Bella replied.

Spacing out, Bella jumped as her name was called. "Uh yes, I mean I do" as she realized it was her turn to speak up.

"I now announce you Man and Wife, you may now kiss the bride" The priest spoke.

Jacob quickly cradled Bella's face in his hands, pulling her close to himself he kissed her. Suddenly the air filled with what sounded like thousands of wolf whistles mixed with claps. Leaning back from her, Jacob and Bella turned to face the crowed. Leaning in to Bellas ear Jacob whispered.

"Mrs. Black"