I can't believe you!

Pulling up outside of Charlies house, Jake cut the engine and ran from the truck. Charlie met him at the door.

"Bella is gone. I woke up this morning and she was gone, no note or anything"

Looking around Jake eyed the forest, "I think I might know where she went. I will find her Charlie I promise"

Walking through the forest Bella stumbled and tripped several times. Stopping on a small discreate trail, she looked around. "Where is it" she mumbled to herself before continuing on.

Bella had absolutely no idea where she was going or what she was even looking for, but deep down inside she knew when she found it she would know.

"I know its around here somewhere" she mumbled.

"Bella, what are you looking for" A voice spoke.

Edward stepped out from behind a tree, the light breaking through the treetops caused his skin to sparkle.

Stopping in her tracks Bella looked at him silently, taking a deep breath she started walking again, this time in a different direction.

"Bella" Edward called out again, matching his speed with hers. "I am sorry about your mom" he added. Bella eyed him briefly, suddenly Edward grabbed her.

"What are you doing?" Bella said as she stopped in her tracks.

Pointing in front of her Edward nodded his head. "You almost walked into that"

Turning her head back, Bella gasped as her nose was almost touching a large ever-green tree. "Th-thank you" Bella whispered.

"So are you going to tell me what you are looking for" Edward repeated.

Walking around the tree, Bella paused. "The Meadow"

Edward looked at Bella with interest and curiousity. "Why are you trying to find the meadow"

"I'm trying to remember the times I was happy, before my mother died"

Edward lifted Bella onto his back and began running. A smile spread across Bella's face as the wind whipped her hair around her face, a few giggles escaped from her lips. As quickly as it began it stopped, Bella's face returned to its emotionless state. Setting Bella to her feet Edward moved to stand beside her.

Looking out over the meadow Bella closed her eyes. "Just as I remembered it" she whispered to herself.

Edward moved in front of Bella and placed his hands on her waist. Looking into her brown eyes, he smiled. "Your brown eyes haven't changed a bit" Pushing a lock of hair out of her face, Edward moved closer. Touching her hands, he looked down as he came in contact with something hard, seeing the cast he frowned. "I didn't mean to hurt you Bella, its just been a long time since I've had physical contact with a human, I forget that you are extremely fragile"

Looking at his lips, Bella shook her head once. "It was an accident, I'm fine" Bella said, moving her injured arm behind her back. "I'm sorry for being rude"

"Apology accepted" Leaning in to kiss Bella, he hesitated as Bella pulled away.

"I can't, I'm getting married" she blushed.

Playing with the ring on her finger, he glanced up once at the expression on her face. "Is it selfish of my to ask you to reconsider your options"

Looking up at Edward, Bella searched his face for a sign of sarcasm; there was none. "I should go, my dad is probably worried to death."

Edward caught her arm as she turned to leave. "Please stay, just for a little while. I don't want you to go" Slowly Edward moved his hand to her chest, feeling her heart beat. "You still love me, I know it. If I was able to read your mind-"

"-You'd see how bad I was hurting"

Leaning in Edward kissed Bella on her lips.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Jake yelled, seeing his enemy and his fiance liplocked caught him off gaurd; this was the last thing he expected to see.

Snapping her head up, Bella looked quickly towards the sound of Jacobs voice. "Jake" she said breathlessly. "I didn't mean to...."