It's Not Fair

Jacob had been back at college, trying to put his focus else where. The death of his first born son put everything on the rocks. It was his finals week and lately he had been so busy he practically slept in his library office, using his books as pillows. Pulling up in front of the house on his motorcycle Jake took off his helmet and immeadiately looked at Bella's truck. She wasn't expected to return home until 5 but here sat her truck in the driveway and it was only 3:47.

Opening the door to their bedroom Jake crossed his arms, "Bella, you had class today. If you don't finish your finals you will flunk out"

Not saying a word, Bella looked up at Jake who stood at the door and then looked away. "Leave me alone" she finally muttered.

Walking across the room Jake sat on the edge of the bed, taking Bella's hand into his own, he held her eyes firmly. "You are not the only one who misses him Bella, I know your pain. But sitting here and giving up on everything you worked hard to achieve, thats not going to bring him back or make things better."

Sitting up quickly Bella glared at him; "What am I supposed to do, pretend like nothing happened, like he wasn't even here and just continue on with my life, pretending that I'm happy and everything is okay.?"

Leaning close to her Jake cradled Bella's face in his hands. "You don't have to pretend everything is okay, you and I both know that its not. But you can't just throw this all away, I mean you are so close to graduating with honors, make an example for our future family." Taking a deep breath he kissed Bella's hands. "Do it for me, your mom, your dad, no... do it for you. I know that when you get your mind in the right place you are going to regret giving up, so do it for you"

A tear fell from her eye, sniffling, Bella forced a smile. "Yeah, you are right" Wiping her nose she slowly got up.

"It may be too soon for you but I want us to start our family, when you are ready I'd like to give it another go"

Nodding her head, Bella smiled. "I really want to be a mommy" Reaching forward Bella unbuttoned Jakes jeans.

"What are you doing Bella?"

"Creating life" She whispered before removing the shirt she had been using as sleep clothes.

"Are you sure?"

"Is anyone ever sure, I just know what I want and I am tired of waiting for it"

Standing before Jacob, Bella's bare body held a natural glow that seemed to catch Jakes attention with ease.

"You are beautiful" Jake spoke, his voice silky. Taking off his clothes, Jake tossed them to the side. Stepping towards Bella, Jake placed his hands on her waist. Leaning his head down, he placed his lips along her neck, slowly moving them up to her jaw before stopping on her lips. "I love you Bella"

"I love you"