This is it. (21)

Omg. Holy, I've been planning this since like chapter 17. Holy goodness.

"To my left Estrella." Vance whispers out as we trudge through the woods. All dressed in black, blending in with the shadows of the night and moving in quickly. "Got it." I whisper back as I move to his left. Brianna is following in her wolf form, hardly making a sound. I hear something in front of us. "Incoming, straight ahead." I whisper. "I hear it." Vance responds.

The castle looks ahead as many dead bodies, vampire and werewolf litter the forest ground. The smell of copper and a hint of metallic coat the air around us in a thick cocoon. "Gross." "Can't handle some blood and gore dear sister?" Vance mocks. I hear it moving closer and before I know it I see a vampire in front of us.

I cross my arms as Vance pulls out his sword. "Estrella?" The vampire asks as he looks at me. "Are you loyal to me?" I ask. "I'm loyal to your bloodline." He responds. "Oh you hear that right Estrella? He's loyal to the bloodline? Does that include me?" Vance asks mockingly. "You decide. We are running slim on time."
I say. Brianna growls loudly as she steps forward and the vampire steps back. 

Before I know it I see the glint of metal and his head fall onto the ground. I don't pay too much attention to it as we sneak inside the palace doors. We begin running, following Vance's moves as he scents out our dear father. We don't run into anyone while heading there. More dead bodies litter the castle floor, tables thrown, windows broken, it looks like an abandon house.

He slows down as we approach the throne room. "Here we go." He says as he pushes open the doors and I see my father sitting on the podium with his hands in his head. Sterling stands to his side. I notice Tayo stands to his brothers side. "Estrella." Sterling whispers. I see my dads head lift as he notices me. His eyes quickly notice who's next to me as Vance straightens his posture. "Vance." Dad says in a low whisper. "Hello "father"." He says using air quotes.

"You're alive?" He asks as he stands up from his throne. "Yes I am clearly." Vance says annoyed. Vance walks up to him. He draws his sword out. "Is this how it's going to go down?" Dad asks laughing. "Dear boy! Do not believe you can kill me! Ha! You may be my blood, but I am much stronger. Do not be foolish." He yells out. "No Dracula. You sold your only son to become immortal! Who the fuck does that? You gave me up like I was nothing, all for a damn crown." Vance screams out.

"If we must fight. Let me get Estrella out here. I don't want her to see me kill her only brother." He laughs. "She stays." Vance calls out. "Is this what you want Estrella? You are on his side?" Dad screams out. "From the moment I heard that I was a disgrace to the crown is the moment I choose against you." I say calmly. Before I know it he flashes to me. He pushes me against the wall. "Is this what you want?"
He whispers. "Get off of me!" I scream.

Before I know it I feel his fangs deep into my neck and I scream as I feel him sucking my blood down. He pulls away, bites his wrist, shoves it to my mouth and forces me to swallow. Tears stream down my face as he smiles wickedly as my blood flows down his chin. "NOOOO!" Vance screams. I hear collective gasps around the room. "Welcome to the life of a vampire." He says with a wicked laugh as I feel his venom blood coursing through my veins. It burns every cell in my body and I scream out in pain.

He lets me go as I crumble to the floor. I continue to scream out in pain as Sterling rushes to me and Dad walks away. "KILL HIM VANCE." I scream out with a hoarse voice. "It'll be ok Estella. You'll be ok." Sterling whispers out as he holds me still as I thrash around the floor. "As you wish." Vance calls back. I see the silver of his sword swing in the air. "I've done what I needed to do. She'll turn." Dracula screams out in victory. My only thought left is, I will no longer be a half. No longer human. This is it. I hear the impact of the hit but my eyes close in the extreme pain, I cave into the darkness that's sneaking into my system.