Newborn (9)

God I missed this. How long has it been ? Maybe not that long but I've been busy. Finals week soon, soon skiing trip. Anyway enjoy! God when y'all find out minds will be exploding, I want to tell you but as the story unfolds you will know I promise.

"Estrella." Tayo says looking at me from the drivers seat as I hug my knees to my chest. "Is she ok?" I whisper softly. "Yes she is. Estrella what happened?" He asks me softly. "I don't want to talk about it." "We have too. What happened? Did you feel like doing it? Did you lose control? Where you bored?" Tayo asks raising his voice a bit. "Tayo I don't know. Stop." I plead. "Tell me!" He screams at me. "Tayo I don't know and I don't care. I clearly don't want to talk about it so drop it." I raise my voice up.

"Bu-" "Tayo stop leave her be. Clearly she doesn't want to talk so leave it be." Anayla tells him from the backseat. "Not only did you stab a man, you nearly killed a girl and now you don't want to talk about it?" He continues on. "You know what Tayo I enjoyed it. I enjoyed losing control and letting myself become free and I'm not going to say sorry for that. I've been controlled my whole Hunter life and frankly I enjoyed losing my control. And I'm sorry if you can't handle that. A part of me feels sorry for hurting her but the bigger factor says I should've drained her dry." I tell him narrowing my eyes in his direction.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks as he pulls up to the castle like mansion and I get out and slam the car door as I flash up to my room. He quickly flashes after me and I groan as he pushes me against the wall. "Estrella what the hell has gotten into you!? You can't just go around sucking them dry! What's going on?" He whispers. "Tayo I don't know. I just can't control my urges, I wanted to suck her dry. I almost did with not a second glance. Annabelle said I would become dark and maybe this is my downfall." I tell him looking at my shoes.

"Annabelle was wrong. Someone as bright as you can't be turned dark. Call Sterling and tell him what's up. Please. Also I will have to tell your father unless you want to. I'll give you a day to make up your mind. Cyprian also comes home tomorrow after lunch time. Just stay in your room please, if you need anything text me, I don't want some human in your room if you'll end up killing them. "Can I go to the library instead?" I ask as he nods his head and releases me from the wall. "Yeah, you can. Let's go, I'll tell the staff to leave you be until you are in control."

We arrive at the library and I see a few human maids sweeping and dusting in the library as Tayo's eyes go wide and I stiff up. "Will you all please leave the room? Unless you feel like dying that is." He says harshly as the ladies leave their cleaning supplies and run out of the room. "When did we get that many slaves?" I ask. "We've had them, they came from hard families and offered to work to have a home. You never see them because they clean the rooms you reside in while you're out, sleeping in, or when you are out of town as you usually are. Don't worry about them." He tells me as he closes the door to the library.

"Yeah I'll just stay in here. I'll give him a call, he's not going to be thrilled. Can you send my dad in here first? I want to talk to him." I ask softly. "Yeah I can do that." He says as he notices my quietness. "Hey it's okay we'll figure out what's going on and fix it once and for all alright?" He says while he pulls me into a hug. "Now go read. I'll send him in alright?" I nod my head and he leaves the room. Before I know it I see my dad walk in looking confused and worried. "You wanted to talk?" He asks as he sits down on the leather couch in the center.

"Yeah. So I accidentally almost killed a girl at the mall today." I tell him as he leans forward a bit. "And what happened?" He asks calmly which surprises me. "I lost control in the fitting room and I lunged after her neck and almost drained her dry. I don't feel regret, I'm upset but honestly I'm not. What's happening?" I ask as he tisks. "Well first off I'm glad Tayo and Anyla were there. Second I think I know what's going on. And lastly you do have my genetics, you don't even want to know how many I've killed." He says almost proudly.

"What's going on?" I ask. "Well as I've just been informed you no longer can hold down human food, you're losing control, you've gained fangs, you can run faster. If I were to place I would bet your vampire side is more than human but anyone can guess that. You are going through the stages of a newly turned vampire would, a newborn. It makes sense really considering this side has been dormant for years."

"So what happens next?" I ask as he laughs. "Newborns go to the cellars until they are able to control themselves. If your have already lost control you will continue to lose control as it progresses. My baby's growing up." He says beaming with pride and joy. "As if I knew my genetics would do this. For my whole life I thought I was a gifted human. And now I can't even consume human food." I mumble. "Which is weird considering that even as how old I am I can still eat human food. You are just a special case. Could be based off of that your vampire genetics has grown tired of the substance, as it allows the human body to burn it off in a slow process." He says to himself really.

"So am I going to be locked up?" I ask. "We'll see. More than likely yes due to the mall and it will only get worse now on. Either way you can't go hunt for a while, plus you need to study and read." He says narrowing his eyes. "I know customs and policy's of "Royalty"". I tell him using those air quotations. "I just want to learn about my family history." I add on. "You're mom was old when she had you. As I was too, my blood kept her from aging. I fed it to her the day I made the deal. She didn't age or grow wrinkly as you would say today. She was truly beautiful from the day I met her and to the day she died and I gained a baby girl." He says reminiscing on the past.