Tick Tock (14)

Hey y'all! I'm trying to get back into it. Enjoy.

I watch at the two slip deeper into the cave leaving me alone and I begin to formulate a plan. Now if I can only escape and get out of this hell hole. I can feel the cool air seeping through the cave and I know I must be close to the entrance. Or I could play this by ear and let it play out in its own way. Either way I got to do something. If they have so called teamed up with the wolves and are asking for a war they'll get one.

I haven't met many vampires outside of the kingdom but are they willing to fight for someone who they hardly know? The kingdom is a joke. What good does it come to have a king that can't even run it right? "Estrella." Noah's annoying voice rings out and I sigh.

"What?" I ask sharply. "You hungry?" He asks as he squats down at my level. "What?" I ask again and he looks away and whistles. I then see a frail brunette girl with lifeless eyes and tattered clothes walk out. "This is our friend Kai, she's our blood donor. You can drink from her if you would like, but all I ask is if you don't kill her. I quite like her." He says as my eyes sharply look at him.

"Can you not see how sickly she is?" I snap out. "She's fine. We feed her." Noah says shrugging it off. "What do you feed her? Sticks?" I ask. "No we wouldn't do that. Why does it concern you of her health? You're a vampire you shouldn't care. They were right, you still have a heart."

"Who said I still have a heart? I may be a vampire now, but that doesn't mean I wasn't human once. Let her go." I demand. "The people said you had a heart, they just don't know when it'll freeze over. Like father like daughter I suppose. I don't think you necessarily are in the position to be demanding things." He says sharply towards me.

"Let her go and I'll repay the favor for you. I'm from Royal bloodline." I say as I tug at the chains. "I'll get back to y-" He says freezing as his head snaps towards the entrance of the cave. "Shit." He whispers as he looks at me then back at Kai, then deeper into the cave. "Hunters." He whispers as he grabs her and flashes deeper into the cave. I try to loosen my chains but to no avail. I hear Noah and John bickering before I hear footsteps coming closer to me.

I then realize that Noah and John had gotten out through the back of the cave as I no longer hear their voices but I'm stuck locked in chains. "Move in." A whisper from a man is said. "Clear entrance." A female snaps back. I can see flashlights beaming closer until I realize I've been sitting in the dark for hours. But I can see everything as if a light would be on in a normal room. Before I know it the lights fall on me and the clicks of guns do as well. Preparing themselves for whatever I could do locked up. As if I could even do anything idiots.

"One over here." A female voice calls out. "Ah." He calls out walking closer. I try again at my chains when I feel a sharp pain hit my leg and I yell out in pain. "What then hell!" I scream. "Is that? No fucking way." The mans voice says as he walks into the light. He squats down to my level and I then realize I'm starring at no other than Ryder, my old training buddy. "We have a treat hunters. Do you know who this is?" He calls out his eyes never leaving mine. I hear mumble of no's. "This hunters is Estrella Van Helsing, ex hunter, new vampire." He says as I squint my eyes at him.

"Good to see you again Estrella." He says smirking. "Shut up." I spit back. "Knock her out." He demands before I feel a pin prick at my inner elbow and the room become darker. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask as I try to fight whatever they must've injected me with. "Not sure yet. But we've been looking for you. You just may hold all the cards." He says as I continue to suppress the liquid they had injected me with. I feel them break the chains as I attempt to fight back but my body betrays me and I hit the cold ground.

"Stop fighting it!" Ryder yells out. "It's werewolf saliva it isn't going to sit well with your blood. No you won't die, but it should be slowing your heart down to a comatose state. Why is it taking so long?!" He yells towards someone. "Because I'm not full blooded yet." I whisper as I finally give into the effects of this drug.