What? (11)

Damn..

"Are you sure? Who knows my dad has been alive for a very long time." I tell him as he sighs. "Estrella I think he would've told you if that was the case. Come we've had a long day, let's take a shower and head to bed ok?" He whispers to me as he places a kiss on my forehead and walks off to the bathroom. I lay down on the bed and rest my eyes as I stretch out my limbs and sigh. I hear the shower start up and I slip into the sleep beckoning my body.

I see him, the blue eyed boy with the darkness surrounding him. He sits upon a throne with a goblet in one hand and a crown resting upon his head. His smile is wicked as he watches me with a crooked head. "Now you are a puzzle piece." He says as his eyes roar bluer. "Who are you?" I whisper as his whole face lights up. "My name is Vance. You are truly confusing to me. What are you?" He asks me.

"Excuse me? How are you even talking to me? Where am I? Why are you in my dreams?" I ask quickly. "This my dear is a dream, you are here because I want you to be. And you currently are in Lucifer's castle, in hell if you want to know specifics. Anything else?" "Why am I here?" I ask him. "Because you are a key to my plan. I'm afraid the darkness has already reached you as well. I suppose that gene does run through Dracula's blood. As it has reached me as well." He sighs.

"What!?" I yell loudly. "Oh you don't know now do you? I mean why would you? I'm only the banished son that's all." He smirks as he stand up. "Your my brothe-rr?" I whisper as I take a step back. "Yes." I'm silent for a minute as I try to gather my breaths and I shake my head at his words. "Estrella. Do you know how I got here? Dracula had to make a deal with the devil for the stupid vampire genes he wanted. Dear mother was pregnant when the deal was made. In order for him to own that power he had to give up his unborn child, which was me. Dracula traded me for a deal. A fucking deal. No that's not only what he did. He banished me from his kingdom, Lucifer wanted me, he trained me.

"So as he was transitioning, she became pregnant with you. Funny thing is he couldn't even protect you! How ironic. He sent his son to hell and his daughter was taken from him. To the hunters no less! Horrible Father if you ask me. Now what I can't see is what are you? You are not fully vampire but I can smell human." He finishes as tears are streaming down my face and my thoughts confused. The betray from my dad is clear in my head as my brother walks slowly to me. "No!" I scream as he looks at me in confusion. "Why are you feeding me lies!? Father would never do that! He couldn't help what happened to me! I don't know you! You are not my brother! Let me go home." I whisper.

"Why would I lie to you?" He asks as he stands in front of me and towers over me in height. "You killed her." I whisper recalling the house dream. "Okay you're going to have to be specific, I've killed a lot of hers." He says smirking as he runs his hands through his hair. "Abby." I say as his eyes ablaze blue and narrow. "I thought I sensed you there. Here's the thing Estrella, I need to find him. I can't find him due to Abby putting a spell on him to hide himself from me. A covering spell if you will. I need you to help me cancel that spell, do you know a witch?" He asks.

"She would never. I won't allow you too." I narrow my eyes. "Enter the typical phrase, I could give you everything you would ever want. But here's the thing darling sister is you are becoming tainted. Darkness will consume you, it will take over your being. You'll feed into it. You'll crave it. I'm the only one who can teach you how to control it. I can tell you already carry some of it. Now answer me, what are you?" He demmands. "I won't join you. I'll figure out my own demons. I'm a half Vance. I'm both human and vampire." I tell him as he laughs. "It just keeps getting better now doesn't it? What a disgrace for him. A ruthless vampire king with a half daughter." He tells me.

"Ah I didn't realize we had company." Another voice enters. I see a man with black hair and glowing red eyes with a 5'O clock shadow. "Estrella Van Helsing right?" He asks me as he walks closer holding our his hand. "I'm Lucifer, pleased to meet you." He smiles. "If I shake your hand does that mean that my soul would be in your clutches?" I ask as they smile then laugh in amusement.

"No. It's a mutual agreement, and there isn't a deal on the table so no. You can hear him right Vance? I do believe it's time for her to wake up don't you think?" Lucifer asks. "Sterling Knight right?" He asks as I look at him in question. "I do get awfully bored down here, fate stops by once in a while, he has some very interesting stories. Now send her back Vance." He demands.

"Of course. Until next dream Estrella. Please consider my offer." He says loudly before it turns soft. I slowly open my eyes as Sterling hovers over me and the sun shines through the blinds. I slept the whole night? "Get up you sleepy head! Hate to tell you this but Dracula decided to test you today. You'll do great babe." He says peeking my forehead. "Okay so the girl is who you saw yesterday with me. I also met her in Las Vagas, she figured what I was and asked to be turned and I know of the incident you've had so I figured she would be a good one."