Details (20)

"I'm aware of what she'll turn out to be." Lucifer tells his brother. I snap out of my daze and breath quickly sending daggers at Lucifer. "Really?" I growl out. "My dear, you were hesitant to feed, and I need you at full strength for what's to come." Lucifer tells me quick. "I would've fed eventually." I shake my head.

"Yes eventually, enough chat, I need to prepare you for what's to come." Lucifer says. "You sure she can't stay here and enjoy my presence? She can't live here?" Sebastian asks. "That's up to her. She can live where ever she wishes, she always has a home here. I would be a better father than the one she currently has. She's the future queen, her presence is needed on earth. Estrella will control a whole nation of vampires." Lucifer tells Sebastian.

"She has a boyfriend anyway Sebastian." He adds on. "Well.. I wouldn't say it's serious, last time I tried to talk to him was a few days ago but someone decided to wreck the car I was driving in so my phone was crushed." I say narrowing my eyes at Lucifer as he laughs. "She has a boyfriend?" Sebastian asks in disappointment. "His dad absolutely hates me. He wants the best for me, but I don't know if there's much feeling left for him. I'm too busy for him. I hunt too much. I move too much." I respond.

"So wait you'll break up with him!?" Sebastian asks excitedly. "Chill brother. She may not even be interested." "Fineee." He says transforming into that black ghost like again. "How the hell?" I ask. "Benefits of banished to hell I suppose." Sebastian say as he spins around me in that form. "It was a pleasure to meet you Essstrela. Hope to see you again dear." Sebastian says as he quickly leaves the room. "Ugh he's too flirty for his own good. Now come, we must show you what you're up against." Lucifer says as he grabs my hand and flashes us to a new room.

We quickly appear into a new room while I see Vance leaning over a screen of moving objects. I see a young blonde girl next to him leaning against the counter while picking her nails, obviously looking bored. "Oh look Vance we have company." She quickly looks up as he gold eyes capture me. "Estrella." Vance says smiling as he turns around. "Is this your sister?" She asks watching me closely. "Yes it is Brianna." Vance says as his eyes quickly glance to hers. "Enjoy chat kids, what information do you have so far Vance?" Lucifer asks.

"What are you Brianna?" I ask a little too bluntly. "Oh it's my gold eyes I assume?" She smiles. "I'm a werewolf." "I thought your kind hated us?" I ask. "Heavens no, I hate my own kind. My ex boyfriend thought if I turned I would become his mate, it didn't work out that way. I was pissed, I may have killed him and then I ran." She laughs. "You killed him!?" I gasp. "You can talk later, Vance what do you have?" Lucifer asks once more giving me a look.

"Yes father, I've noticed that the wolves are on the outline border of the castle, moving in fast. I can see that the vampires are preparing for the impact, the right time to strike is when they think they won. After they kill the wolves and vise versa it's our time to strike once and for all. He will fall today. Estrella are you prepared to take the position?" Vance asks me. "I guess so, yes." I hesitantly respond. "Well you don't really get a guess, it's happening. Some will be hesitant to follow you, others will follow you to death. Those that dare to strike against you, I can personally take care of that problem." He tells me while he flashes his fangs.

"Take a hell hound with you." Lucifer tells Vance. "Father, I'll be fine. You know how well I can take down a big group. I don't die remember, and if I do, I'm coming here anyways." He laughs. "I'm aware of where you will go, cursed you own damn soul, I didn't do anything." He mutters that last part. "Every vampire goes to hell, it's simply what happens. Besides Estrella, she'll probably end up in heaven." Vance laughs once more. "I highly doubt that, have you seen her Hunter kill count?" Brianna asks. "Can't say I have." Vance responds.

"You should, she's killed a lot." She adds on. "And where are the hunters in all of this?" I ask. "Hunters?" Vance smiles. "They have gone into hiding. They are regrouping. They aren't involved. As far as I know they're too scared to leave whatever safe zone they seem to be in. Can't say I've ever seen a hunter back down from a fight." Vance tells me.

"They are fighting now. Time to get ready. Tonight the world will change forever." Vance says as he turns off the screen and begins to walk out of the room.