Prologue (1) (E)

Welcome to the Hell Kingdom

"And you can promise me such gifts?" I ask as I watch his eerie red eyes watch my every twitch. "Do you take me as such a fool?" He asks almost mocking me. "No." I whisper. "If you wish to take this gift, you will run the world. You will have everything you could ever imagine. You know full and well of what I offer to give you, do not mistake my words." He spits out. "And what do you want in return?" I ask hesitantly.

"There is something I do want in return." He says as he looks at his hand. "And what would that be?" "You will have a child, and when the time comes I wish to have this child follow my deeds. I do not care of the gender, which does not quite matter to me." He tells me as I shake my head no. "I can't do that! You will not control my child like that!" I scream outraged.

"No I do not wish to own this child. This child will become dark, everyone needs a little chaos and I wish for this child to be one. She or he will ruin you, and your world will come crumbling down. Someone can only run a kingdom so long. Either take my deal or leave it. You can stop this by ending the child but only you will be able to do such. By signing this contract you with become all you wish to be and I will gain a child." He says with a smirk.

"I don't know. I can't bet my child's life onto you." I say sharply. "You believe I will harm it? You came here to my kingdom for a deal so either you get the hell out or you sign your blood and we do this here and now. You've wasted enough of my time Dracula." "I'll take your deal. But if anything comes to my child. If any harm comes to my child." I narrow my eyes. "You have my promise that I will not take its life." He says as he pulls out the contract and cuts his wrist with his long nail. I show my wrist to him and he takes it and cuts deep into my wrist causing me to gasp in pain.

"You will fully turn in two years exactly. It takes a while for a first to be turned. Your body will have to adjust and get used to the changes that it will go under. But you will remain immortal until the full change happens. He says grabbing my wrist and pressing it upon his as he smiles wickedly. "I want the child a day after it's born." He smiles. "What why?" I ask. "You've signed your deal; I will raise this child myself." "And what will my wife say?" I ask him. "Simply tell her you sent him off to be raised like a king, it is not my concern. She will live a short life, but I will not capture her soul." He says as I watch him wide eyed.

"How would you know that! Why would you tell me this?" I yell at him. "Dracula I'm only enlightening you to enjoy the little time you have left with her, childbirth is quite a painful process considering the fact that your child with be different." He says smiling. "Now get out." He says as I vanish from thin air and back to the bedroom. I fall to my knees and cry at what I have just done. I've cursed my family, my first born child and my wife will die because of it. Why did I do this?