Pissed Off (17)

"Ma'am can you please slow down? You're going a bit fast." She whispers from the back. "It's fine, I won't die. Well partially." I laugh darkly. "He thinks I won't be dark? You just wait. You just wait father. Death is headed your way and it won't be my hands." I smile as I focus on the road ahead. I hear a ping of the phone and I pull it up so I can read it.

'What the hell Estrella? Where are you? Give me a call. -Sterling' "Ugh." I groan as I press the number to call him. I feel it ringing as I hear the pick up tone I see a car up ahead turn sideways into my lane blocking me. "Shit." I gasp as I slam on the breaks. "Estrella!" Sterling yells on the phone as we slam into the blacked out suv.

I hear metal screeching and glass shatter as we spin and spin until we come to a dead stop. I scream at the wounds on my body and the metallic human blood I can smell from my the humans in the car with me. They have to be dead. There's no way. I can feel my warm blood flow out of my body slowly and I see footsteps come close to the window.

"Shame we had to kill them Estrella. We just need you. We'll get you fixed up." A familiar voice rings out. My vision slowly goes dark as I hear my name being called over the phone from Sterling and metal crunching as I'm lifted out of the car and my vision fades rapidly until I fall into a cold state.

I begin to hear voices around me as I lay upon something soft. "Yeah the wolves are headed to their land now. He'll beat them, then I'll come and get him myself. Let him think that he ended it once and for all. Let him enjoy the quiet and calm after that win then we will swoop in and destroy him once and for all." A voice I know calls out.

"And of Estrella? Who will take the throne? You could take it." A new girls voice rings out. As if I want that throne, she may have it. My vengeance is towards Dracula. I don't care what happens to the race." The voice calls out once more as I fade back into the dark.

I awake again this time to a white ceiling and I slowly sit up on the white sheeted bed. I almost laugh at the drip in my arm filled with blood, typical. I adjust my eyes to the light and look around to realize that I'm in some infirmity. "Where am I?" I whisper to myself. "You are in my realm, you are in hell." A man says walking in with gleaming red eyes. "What are you?" I whisper. "Well my name is Lucifer, but that would be pretty easy to tell. I'm a demon." He smiles showing off thick, sharp, white teeth and I flinch.

"Come now. You can handle the vampire world but not demons? We practically are the same species." He smiles. "Why am I here?" I ask a little sharp. "Why wouldn't you be here? Your brother brought you here. The only place where you truly are safe." He says leaning against the wall. "Shouldn't I be dead in order to get in here?" I ask.

"Oh hell no, I have access to who can come and go so to speak. I do own this world." He laughs. "Why would my brother be here?" I ask. "Vance? He was what was in return for your fathers immortality. I've raised Vance as my own. See I can't have children. A curse from God I supp-" "Wouldn't that make you a dark angel?" I ask. "No. I've lost that skin a long time ago. This is my own now." He says smiling.

"Is there a specific reason why I'm here?" I ask as he nods his head. "Yeah, your brother is waiting for the right moment to strike. Could be a little while. I have a question to ask of you." He tells me as I nod my head for him to continue. "If I were to give you a list of those who's time is up, would you kill them?" He asks as I look at him in question. "What?"

"Well my demons can't always kill fast enough, they usually live longer if they can't kill them which is more than often. I was wondering if you could finish off some for me, I know you're the best hunter around. Vampire or Hunter Hunter but you still are. These vampires aren't good ones either, death spared them a few years. Plus I've been extremely lazy over the years to go kill them." He tells me.