32 Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever, Right?

Tips:
(H/c)= Hair colour
(E/c)= Eye colour
(Y/n)= Your name
(F/c)= Favourite colour
(S/t)= Skin tone

((Your POV:))

Your heart stopped at the sight, making you feel cold to the touch. There was no way... This can't be happening... You shut your eyes tightly and shake your head. No. This is all in my head. I must be seeing things... You open your eyes to see that your arm was fine once again. You let out a huge sigh of relief and fall to the floor while placing your hand over your heart. Oh thank god... You back up and head to your room and lay down, not feeling tired anymore. So much for that... 

You lay awake, staring at the ceiling. You just can't stop your heart from pounding. It was so loud you thought that someone was going to yell at you to shut your heart up. After twenty more minutes of not being able to sleep, you sigh and check the time on your phone. 3:30. It read. You sigh and throw a pillow over your face. The memory of your arm fading flashing repeatedly in your mind. Why? Why does that image keep popping up? It didn't really happen. You tell yourself. Soon after another hour, you finally pass out from exhaustion.

After you finally woke up you rubbed your eyes and groaned. You had a weird dream but you can't remember it. Something about meeting Prussia in the park you think? 

You check the time to see 8:30. You groan. I only had four hours of sleep... You got up and passed by the mirror again, making your heart fall to your stomach. Your whole entire arm was basically see through by now. It... It wasn't my imagination... It was real the whole time. The thought made you feel sick to your stomach. What am I supposed to do?... I don't know what to do... You thought. 

Your heart was throbbing hard against your chest, only the sound of it pounding in your ears as the world seemed to go quiet. Panic was coursing through your veins and your skin ice cold. One voice could be heard. 

Prussia... 

You take a deep breath, almost falling over because you weren't breathing for so long. Then you hear it again. 

Prussia... 

You still had a hard time processing the name before realization snapped you out of it. 

Prussia... 

He might be able to help! He went through something like this!  You thought to yourself with sudden realization. 

You quickly throw over a (F/c) hoodie and quickly get ready and walk up the stairs out of habit. But that might of not been the best thing to do. In the kitchen, the Nordics were eating peacefully (for once) and they looked over to you.

"Oh (Y/n)! There you are! How are you this morning?" Finland asked with his usual smile. You forced a fake smile and pretended everything was okay.

"Hey Fin! I'm great. What about you guys?" You asked. You caught a glimpse at Norge to see him raise an eyebrow at you in a suspicious way.

"I'm great.~ Thank you." He answered. You felt really bad for lying to them, especially with something so important. It's not that you didn't want to tell them, It's just that you're scared out of your wits and don't know what to do. Even so, the words were caught in your throat as you felt the back of your eyes starting to burn from trying to keep in the tears of fear. Norge eyed you some more, knowing that your little act wasn't fooling him.

"(Y/n)... Why don't you come sit down with us? Have some breakfast." He said. You were slightly shaking and knew that Norway was onto you.

"Oh, I'm good. I'm not very hungry." You said. He eyed you again, almost in a challenging way.