28 One is Trouble, Two is Tough and 28 is An Army

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

((Your POV:))

You wake up with a yawn and sit up while stretching your arms. What time is it?... 

You look around in confusion and have no idea where you are. You look around for more details until you come across the Swedish flag hanging up. Oh! I remember now! I'm in Sweden's room. ...I wonder where he is now. You uncover yourself from the blankets and step out of the warm bed, the cold, wooden floor sending shivers up your spine. You walk out of the room and peek into the kitchen to find nothing. I wonder if Sweden and Sealand left. 

You walk into the kitchen and happened to catch your reflection in the toaster. The sight made you walk up and grab the toaster and stare into it. My forehead wound is gone... You check your arms real fast to see that the bruises and cuts have also disappeared. How did they heal so fast? You ask yourself. You shook your head. I know! Norway and the others must have come back. Norge must of did something... You concluded.

 You turn to look for everyone when you heard some crying come from the downstairs. Naturally, you were very curious as to why there was crying, so you quickly walked down the steps to see what was happening. You stand on the bottom step and look around to see nothing. One thing really did catch your eyes though. Why are the guy's clothes on the ground? Oh my god, they better not be naked... Or drunk.. or both... 

The crying could still be heard. You pinpointed the sound to be coming from down the hallway. 

You cautiously walked towards the hallway, making sure to be very quiet in case you were being lead to a trap and were about to be murdered. You take another good look around, in case you happen to see the guys, but, instead, you see Sweden's glasses on the ground. You pick them up and examine them only to feel something wet and stick to your hands. You dropped the glasses and scrunched up your face. Ew, what? Is that slobber? you pick the glasses back up, making sure to grab the part with no slobber, and looked closely at it. Yep. That's definitely slobber... You put the glasses somewhere where they won't get stepped on and go back towards the hallway while wiping your hands on your pants.

 You peeked into the short hallway to find nothing again. Confusion went over you as the crying stopped for a little bit. Oh no... I've seen enough horror movies to know that I'm about to be murdered. I'm getting out of here. Sayonara​, suckers! You think while turning around to dart out of the house, but stop when you hear the crying again, but this time it was multiple cries you hear. You turn around and pop your head out from behind the wall to look into the hallway again, but this time you see your door wide open. You couldn't just run away from the sound of children crying. 

Hahahaha. Who am I kidding? I totally could. But you gave in because you never know if the children might be hurt. Again, you cautiously tiptoed towards the wide open door and peaked in. The sight made you freeze and you had to rethink your whole entire life. In front of you were five little Nordics, looking around the age of three and Emil even younger, crying with nothing but giant, over sized shirts that looked like they were about to slip right off of their tiny shoulders. You have no idea how long you stared at them, probably a good ten minutes before your brain started to function again.