7 Nightmares and Breakfast Embarrassments

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Your name

(S/T)= Skin tone

You try to run as fast as your legs could carry you but they seem to slow down the harder you try to run. Your panting very hard from running for so long, you feel as if you could pass out.

You rest a little bit against the wall, trying to catch your breath. Then you heard a screech behind you. At that moment, you knew you had been found.

You run and run, trying to lose the thing chasing you but it's no use, you slow down the more you try to run fast. Your heart is hammering against your chest and your feet are begging for you to stop but the only thing that's keeping you going is the fear that is coursing through your body.

You turn a left, hoping that you would lose the monster but you knew that was probably not going to happen. You look around as you continue to run.

It's a pure white hallway, the floor has white tiles and there is only one source of light. The source of light was a hanging, ceiling lamp and it kept flickering, barely lighting the hall. The whole place you were in was like that. There was huge hallways everywhere. It was like a maze of hallways in one huge building. There was a couple of doors occasionally but none of them could be opened.

You turn another right, thinking that maybe you could just lose the monster in the maze, but you knew that wouldn't happen. It always found you. Whenever you turn down many different pattern of the hallways it still found you.

You heard another screech and tried to run even faster but your legs did the opposite. There was no way you could out run the monster. You still tried though.

You kept pushing yourself because you were too afraid to even look at the monster. You went straight and realized that was a wrong choice. The hallway was a dead end.

You looked around to see if there was any possible way to get out of there but you found nothing, absolutely nothing. You didn't want to turn around because you knew the monster was waiting for you at the end of the hallway.

You curled up into a ball and faced the wall, shutting your eyes tightly so you didn't have to see the monster. You don't even know what it looks like but you didn't care. You knew it was terrifying though, and that's all the information you needed not to look at it. The monster charged with a ungodly terrible screech.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes shoot open and you gasp quietly. You slowly sit up.' Oh it was just a dream. Thank god.'

You heard someone grumble an 'ow' and look over.

You saw Matthias clinging on to Lukas, as if he was a pillow. You realize that you accidently kicked Matthias when you woke up from your nightmare.

Matthias just continued to sleep and started to snore. Loudly. It sounded like a bear growling. You started to question how anyone was still asleep when he snored.

You heard some shuffling next to you and saw Emil stretch. He sat up for a second and then lied back down on his pillow, all while having his eyes closed.' Well that was strange.'

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Emil unconsciously asked. You could tell he was sleep-talking by the way he was speaking, as if he was talking to no one and how tired he sounded while doing so.