31 Beach Day!

Tips:
(H/c)= Hair Colour
(E/c)= Eye colour
(F/c)= Favourite Colour
(Y/n)= Name
(S/t)= Skin tone

((Your POV:))

~~~One Year Later~~~~

One year. It has been exactly one year since you ended up in this new, crazy world. You have many new friends, been through hard times, had fun memories, and almost died a couple of times, but this was how you lived now, and this is how you liked it. 

Don't get me wrong. You miss your old family and friends, but you couldn't help but be somewhat grateful that you live here now. The people you met here and became friends with are also your family and actually know you better than anyone else did in your other world. A couple of times you would be really upset and be homesick and wish you were back home, but everybody always cheered you up. One person was especially good at it. And that was your good friend Prussia. 

Throughout your year here, you have become friends with every nation and all of you were inseparable. If you were in a bad mood, everybody would immediately know and do everything they can to make you feel better. And it did. After the old incident with the nations turning into children, you had a chance to hang out with every nation that you haven't been with. 

Now, every week, you and Japan have an anime marathon and just watch anime until you guys pass out and even have a special day of each month to have a sleepover and just play games, watch anime, and him teaching you some fighting and sword skills. 

You, England, Lukas, and Romania have meet ups every once in awhile for you to learn magic (which you are getting a lot better now). 

America always calls you over whenever he's too afraid to watch something scary and you both end up having a horror movie night. 

France is your go-to-guy when you really need advice and sometimes he'll take you out partying with Spain and Prussia. 

You always go to Spain's place to help with his tomato garden and Romano usually joins you guys. 

Whenever Romano is in a really angry mood (more than usual) he'll just call you up and you'll leave to go his place and listen to him rant on forever about how much he hates everybody, or whenever he's bored and Spain is busy, he'll just call you up and talk to you. 

Italy is always coming over at the most random times and takes you out to join him, Japan, and Germany to do something, or just bursts into your room and hides in your closet because Germany is trying to make him train. (Which doesn't work anymore since Germany found him). 

Sometimes you'll join Germany in training, or just come over to baby sit his "dogs", by that he means Prussia, so he could go out and do some errands. 

England calls you over a lot and the both of you bake, since that's the only good thing he's good at cooking, or to just talk about new books you've both been reading and drink some amazing tea that he makes. 

You and Russia often meet up to go to flower shops or go out for coffee, he's also pretty much turned into your personal body guard ever since someone tried mugging you and Russia happened to be nearby. You shuddered at the thought of that night. You never want to experience Russia when he's that mad again. 

You and Canada are super close, a couple of times you came over there crying, and he always helped you through it with pancake therapy, movie times, ice cream, and allowing you to say exactly what was on your mind. Also you and Canada go to the ice skating rinks whenever there's nothing to do. 

China is always stressing over your health, even though you're fine, or whenever he hears the word "hungry" come out of your mouth, he suddenly comes out of nowhere and builds a whole Chinatown in your living room (which Sweden wasn't too pleased about.)