26 The Past Comes Back

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye Colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

        You awoke to a very quiet house and a sleeping Sealand wrapped around your stomach. You smiled down at him and his cute sleeping face and look around. The sun was starting to rise and you think you just heard Sweden leave his room. You listen closer to hear footsteps enter the kitchen and the sound of rustling pans. The thought of food entered your brain and you instantly became hungry. Probably from not eating yesterday...

You try to slip out of Sealand's grip without waking him, but this kid had iron grips! Holy crap. It's no wonder how he got me out of the cave... You carefully peeled Sealand's arms from you and quickly slipped out. That was a mistake because you ended up blacking out for a second and got your vision back.

Right... Still not recovered from yesterday... You would be lying if you didn't say that you were soar as hell and you felt so tired that you could sleep for a year. Not to mention that you felt really dizzy and felt very nauseas. Still, you made your way to the kitchen and quietly entered so you didn't cause too much noise to hurt your head more than it does already.

You sit down and look over to Sweden to see him making some coffee and cooking some bacon and eggs. The smell made you drool. He set the finished bacon and eggs down and grabbed his coffee. When he turned around, he jumped with shock in his eyes. Were you confused? Yes.

You raise an eyebrow, to tired to even talk. He just stood there and stared at you and then his coffee slipped from his hand, making an ungodly loud crash on the floor with coffee going everywhere. You flinched a little bit at the sound and Sweden quickly made his way to you. He had concern written all over him. He got down on one knee and placed a hand under your chin.

        "Wh't happened?" He asked. He said it in a monotone way, but you knew that if he could express himself better, he'd probably sound like Denmark right now.

'I was with Sealand and went into a cave at the lake, behind the meadow, and we ended up falling down a hole. I protected him but I got the damage instead. We found a lake and there was a ship he wanted to check out, but there was also a giant sea serpent and we got attacked. Sealand ended up having to drag me out.'

That's what you wanted to say, but nothing came out. You were a little confused as to why you couldn't talk and tried again. Again, no words came out. You started to panic a little bit and tried to talk more but not even a squeak came out. Not knowing on what to do, you make crazy gestures to try to get yourself to at least say 'I'. But still nothing.

You felt Sweden put his hand on your shoulder and look down at you with a soft gaze.

        "'t's okay. I'll ask Seal'nd." He said. You nodded, still a little panicked that you couldn't talk.

Sweden stood back up only for him to slip his arms under you and carry you somewhere. You kept close to Swede and he walked into the bathroom and quickly turned on the light and set you down on the counter of the bathroom sink.

You sat, watching him as he opened the medicine cabinet next to you. He pulled out a first aid kit and set it down next to you. He pulled out some bandages and peroxide with some gauze. He looked over and looked like he had a mixture of emotions in his sea blue eyes as he looked at you. He grabbed a clean rag and put some peroxide on it and held it up towards you.