18 Change Me Back

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

(M/N)= Male name

((Quick note! This text is the guys thoughts!))

((Your POV:))

I slowly opened my eyes, while still laying down in my bed. I blinked a couple of times and let out a small sigh. I slowly sat up, still feeling like I could just pass out again, and lazily scanned around my room.

I was deciding on whether or not if I should go back to sleep, and felt some movement in the bed.

 I was startled and snapped wide awake and looked over in the bed. I could tell by the size and hair that it was Tino. Oh right! How could of I forgot about last night?

He was cuddling with my pillow and the blankets kicked off of him. A little smile found it's way on my face and I carefully got out of bed. He's so cute...

I grabbed the blankets and carefully placed them on Tino. He deserves to sleep in. I quietly made my way out of the room. On my way out, I looked over to my window to see that it was still sprinkling a little bit and grey clouds were covering the sky. I walked up the stairs and opened the kitchen door to see that only Berwald was up. He was cooking, what looked like eggs, with a pink apron on and was singing.

I smiled at the sight.

He's not a bad singer... I listened closer and I figured out that he was singing 'Dancing Queen' from Abba. I chuckled quietly and tip toed my way to the table. I sat down and continued watching him. He started to dance a little bit and used the spatula as a microphone.

"And when you get the chance... You are the dancing queen! Young 'n' sweet! Only seventeen!~" He sang, beautifully I might add.

My smile grew wider the longer he sang. Once he finished the eggs, he turned around to place them on the island with a smile present on his face. Too bad it didn't stay.

Once he set them down, he spotted me at the table, with a stupid grin on my face, and that smile that was on earlier was wiped clean off. He had a blush covering every inch of face and had a clear look of shock and embarrassment.

"Morning Berwald! By the way, you sing really good!" I said with a happy smile on my face. I was trying my best not to start laughing at his very embarrassed form. He tried to return to his stotic face but it didn't work to well since his blush got darker when I complimented him.

"U-uh. Thank you (M/N)..." He replied. I smiled at the name. He grabbed the huge platter of eggs and set them down in the middle of the table. He certainly made a lot of eggs...

Then again, Mathias eats like a starved pig. I smile and said a quick thank you for breakfast. He grabbed a newspaper and sat down at the table, with some pink blush still on his face.

"So, I'm guessing you like Abba?" I asked. He blushed again.

"Yeah..." He said with embarrassment.

"That's cool. I also like Abba." I said. ((Just go with it.)) He gave a little shocked look and glanced at you for a second. He then returned to his paper with a tiny smile.

"I'm glad ya do."

((Berwald's thoughts:)) He felt like slamming his face on the table. I'm glad you do?!?!? Could I have said anything any stupider or weirder?! Why must I be so awkward?! It's no wonder why she/he doesn't hang out with me!