8 Day with Denmark

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Your name

(S/T)= Skin tone

After breakfast you helped do the dishes with Tino. You both made some chit-chat while doing so and you both started talking about past experiences with the meetings.

"Don't be scared when everyone starts to fight. They always do that. It like a routine. England and France start bickering then the cause a fight and soon everyone is starting to fight, then Germany shouts to quiet everyone down." Tino said.

It was more like he was preparing you for the meeting than actually talking about it.

You laugh, knowing exactly what happens at meetings. I mean, you do watch Hetalia.

"Seems like loads of fun." You say. He smiles, then had a scared look in his eyes.

"Oh and be very careful when you meet Russia. Stay away if you could." He said, obviously panicked. You lightly laugh.

"It's okay, Tino. I know how to take care of myself. Besides, Russia wouldn't hurt me. He's not as scary as you guys think." Tino gave you a look of terror.

"Just please be careful." He pleaded.

"I will. Don't worry." He calmed down a little bit.

"I'm guessing you know a lot more about other countries than some do their own neighbors?" He asked, back to his friendly smile. You smiled sheepishly back.

"Yeah. I know a lot about the countries from the anime but not all things are exactly like it. I could be wrong, too." You said. He nodded his head in an understanding way.

"Could I ask a question and you answer with what you know?" Tino asked. You smiled.

"Sure. What do you want to know?" He had a thoughtful look on his face before having an idea pop up in his head.

"Do you know what I do for Christmas?" You smiled and laughed.

"Yep. Your Santa Claus and you deliver presents to everyone. Am I correct?" He stared in wonder and amazement.

"Yes! You do know! So that means you were telling the truth!" He said excited. You laugh. 'Wait a minute. Was he doubting me?' You shake your head. 'Whatever. It doesn't matter.'

"Oh. (Y/N)?" Tino asked.

"Yeah?" You say.

"I think it might be safer for you to keep the fact that you know so much about everyone to yourself. It would cause a lot of trouble and you could end up getting hurt." He said with worry, clouding up his eyes at the thought of you possibly be hurt or kidnapped.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." You say, relieving his stress. He goes back to his happy self.

"Well, it looks like we're done with the dishes. Thank you for helping me!" You smile.

"It's no problem." Right when you were going to turn and help clean up the living room from the night before, Matthias busted through the door.

"Hey (Y/N)! We should go down stairs with the others!" He said while picking you up and carrying you down the stairs.

He set you down on the couch, and I noticed that everything was all cleaned up already.