23 Sleepless Trouble

((In honor of getting so much positive feed, I wanted to make this chapter with a lot of fluff :) Hope you enjoy!))

((Your POV:))

"I guess I could take Iceland. As long he doesn't mind though." You say. Iceland's eyes widened a little bit in surprise as Denmark gave off a disappointed look. 

The other's also had slight disappointment that you didn't pick them, but they were better at hiding it.

"Alright! Here's your key guys." Finland said and handed you the key. You look at Iceland.

"You ready to go in?" You ask. He gave a nod. You slide the key and walk in to hold the door open for Iceland. (You are a true gentleman.) 

You wave at the others and said a goodnight. They also answered with a goodnight and a grunt from Sweden. 

 You walk in the room to see that it had a bathroom, not far from the door, a small closet, and two beds. That was about it. You look over at Iceland to see that he was already making himself comfortable on the bed closest to the window. 

You had nothing better to do, so you slipped your shoes off by the other bed and got under the covers.

"Goodnight Iceland..." You say, starting to drift off. You were really exhausted from today. You could tell that Iceland was also really tired.

"Night." He replied. Before you knew it, you were out like a light.

((This POV is crazy as hell. It's like two POVS in one. Sorry if it'll confuse you!))

(Y/N) laid peacefully on her bed with her friend doing the same thing on the other bed. 

There was a lamp on that lighted up the room slightly so it wasn't enough to keep you up, but it was bright enough so you could somewhat see around you. 

You think they would sleep through the whole night, until (Y/N) shot awake and sat up straight in her bed. 

She had a look of sadness and distress on her face with a couple of tears falling down occasionally. 

The noise soon awoke the Icelandic teen next to her. He very groggily turned over in his bed so he was facing towards where is friend was. 

He saw that she was slouched over and wiping her face with her hand while making some whimpering noises and sniffling. Is she crying?! He thought with alarm. 

He looked at the (H/C), who still hadn't noticed that he was awake yet. He didn't want to sit up because he was afraid that it would trigger the girl in some way.

"(Y/N)?" he asked softly. She made a sound of alarm, but it just sounded like a crying noise, and she looked over at him with surprise.

"Iceland?" She replied. She looked over and saw that he had a frown with a concerned look. 

The blanket was covering the whole lower half of his body from the neck down and he was laying on his side with a pillow making his head tilt to the side a little bit. Her voice was just above a whisper and you could here the crack in her voice. 

Oh no. She is crying! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? He thought with panic. I've never hung out with girls! Much less one that is crying!!! I have no idea on what to do!! He shouted in his head.