13 Party in the USA

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

(F/A)= Favorite anime

(F/A/C)= Favorite anime character

(D/A/C)= Different anime character

I groaned and slowly sat up.

I lazily got out of bed and got ready and walked upstairs, to the kitchen. I was one of the first up, with only Tino and Lukas up, and decided to try to make breakfast.

I rummaged through my brain on what to make and decided to make some waffles.

I pulled out the stuff to make it with and started to mix together all the ingredients. I didn't realize that Lukas and Tino were watching me, half asleep, making waffles.

I got out the waffle maker and started to make the waffles and set them down to add the finishing touches.

I might of went a little too far since everyone could have at least four waffles for each of them.

When I finished I cleaned up the area and set the waffles on the table with a yawn and my (E/C) met with five pairs of eyes.

I snapped into reality and was fully awake after meeting their gaze. I smiled and set down the waffles.

"Hope you guys are hungry!" I say. Matthias had a hungry look along with everyone else. They all grabbed some waffles and had a grateful look.

"Thanks (Y/N)! These are amazing!" Matthias complimented. Tino agreed.

"Yeah! Where did you learn to make this?" I gave a laugh and an awkward smile.

"Well one time my family left do something without me so I decided to watch TV only to find the cooking channel interesting. Long story short, I now know how to make crepes, waffles, and also cinnamon rolls." I finish.

We continue eating and all of our phones went off at the same time. We gave each other confused looks and reached for our phones. When I pulled out my phone, an unknown number showed. I was a little worried to open it but I did.

It read:

[?]: HEY BRO! This is the hero texting you! I got your number from Mattie! I'm throwing an awesome party tonight and you're the guest of honor! COOL RIGHT?! Any ways! If you get the chance let me know if you can come! The party wouldn't be the same without you!

You smiled at the message. You look up at the others. They must of had the same text about the party because Matthias had an excited look.

"We have to go! It's a good way for (Y/N) to met everyone!" He said. Everyone had a displeasured look at the thought of going to Alfred's party. You nod in agreement with Matthias.

"Yeah! And you guys are around if anything happens!" They heaved a sigh.

"Fine." Berwald said. You and Matthias share excited looks and you turn back to your phone.

[You]: Hey Alfred! I'd love to go the party! You can count on the Nordics coming too!

You answered. A second later your phone buzzed again.