24 Can't Comprehend Awesome

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

((Your POV:))

You slowly opened your eyes to me met, face-to-chest with Emil. You were a little startled but you didn't want to wake him up. 

Oh no. Don't tell me that I accidently cuddled up to him while I slept... 

You take this time to observe what happened. You look at the position and blush. When did this happen...

If someone were to ask how you felt right now, you would answer with flustered, embarrassed, etc.

  I have a strange feeling of deja vu...

You heard Emil let out a yawn and you hoped that he would be up. But no. He ended up bringing you closer and buried his face into the crook of your neck.

 If possible, you were even more flustered. I'm going to die of embarrassment before I even get back home! 

You felt like you were going to explode. You carefully poked Emil's chest, hoping that he would wake up, but no such luck. You poke his chest some more but you only felt his face scrunch up from being disturbed.

 Poke...Poke....Poke...Poke... Emil let out a sigh and you felt him nuzzle your neck a little bit before he let out a gasp. 

He quickly unwrapped his arms around you and moved his legs from the intertwine position they were in. His face was a very bright red, making Spain tomatoes jealous, and you saw blood start to dibble down from his nose as he was trying to sputter out apologies. 

You couldn't understand him because he was talking to fast. 

You both stared at each other with very bright red faces before Emil put his face into his hands out of embarrassment. Neither of you had any idea on what to say. You both just sat there with a deadly awkward silence. 

Emil calmed down a little bit, still very red and tried to hide his bloody nose with his hand. He got up and grabbed some tissues and cleaned up the blood while sitting down in his bed. 

Both of you just awkwardly looked away from each other.

"U-uum..." Emil tried to start but ended up going even redder.

"S-sorry..." You say. "I, um, didn't mean to snuggle up to you last night. I'm sorry." You say. Emil just nodded his head while holding his nose with a tissue.

"A-are you okay?" You ask, pointing at his bloody nose. He went redder and nodded his head.

"U-uh. Y-yeah. It's fine. I don't mind..." He said. You just nod your head, calming down a little bit.

"Um. Well. I'm going to get breakfast. They have free breakfast down in the lobby..." You say. He just nods and you stand up to leave.