6 Dance Wars

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(Y/N)= Your name

(S/T)= Skin tone

(F/P)= Favorite pizza topping

You all finally reached home after that long shopping hunt for each other, and you were just buzzing with excitement. You're going to have a slumber party with the Nordics! Who wouldn't be excited?

Everyone pooled out of car and went straight into action. Finland started to gather all the ingredients for just the perfect treats. Denmark was grabbing some blankets, pillows, etc. Iceland went to his room and came back down with a huge pile of licorice. Sweden was moving around the coffee table and some furniture for more space, and Norway was gathering some drinks for them.

They all looked kind of cute when they were determined.

You felt left out just standing there doing nothing so you went upstairs to the kitchen to see if they need help with anything. You walk in and see Finland was in there making some brownie looking things.

"Hey Finland. Do you need any help?" He turned around with a smile.

"If it's not a problem, could you pass me the icing over there on the counter?" He pointed the counter that was across from where you guys were.

"Sure thing!" You walked over to the counter and grabbed the bag of icing and gave it to Finland.

"Thank you (Y/N)! I think Denmark might want some help with the bedding. Would that be alright?"

"It's no problem. Where is he?"

"He should be down the hall that leads into here."

"Got it." You go down the hallway and see a row of doors, you were curious if these were their bedrooms.

You heard some shuffling in the room next to you and decided go see if Denmark was in there. You opened up the door to see Denmark trying to gather up as much blankets that would keep you alive in the Artic.

"Hey Denmark. Need some help?" He looked over to you and gave a wide smile.

"Yeah! If you could just take some of these blankets, that would help." You walked over and grabbed a couple of blankets with some pillows too.

"Thanks! Now we just need to get your blankets an we'll be set!" He walked out with the huge mass of blankets in his arms and a little bit dragging on the floor behind him.

You take a glance around the room to see it's a plain dark blue room with books everywhere, a desk with a lamp and a pink, stuffed bunny on it, a closet, and the Norwegian flag hanging above the bed. 'Oh, this is Norway's room.'  You thought. It was really cute to you how he had a stuffed bunny.

You hurry to catch up with Denmark and carefully walk down the steps so you don't fall and break your spine or something.

You set down the blankets and pillows for the guys to set up and walk to your room. You grab your (F/C) blanket and your pillows and race back to where the guys were, to find that they had all of their blankets set up. 'Well that was fast.' 

All the blankets were line up in a row. You realized that their blankets were their flags.

At the beginning was the Finnish flag, then Sweden's, Denmark's, Norway's, and Iceland's at the end.