25 Adventures of a Pirate

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

((Your POV:))

You head to your room for the first time, in what feels like forever, and grab some PJ's.

  I really need to take a shower...

You head to your bathroom and wash yourself off. It felt really nice after not being able to for about two days. 

After your shower, you combed out your hair and got into your PJ's to head to bed. You slip in your bed and pass out almost right away. You almost forgot how comfy your bed was.

You woke up with a nice feeling surrounding you. You happily got dressed and walked upstairs without a care in the world, the feeling of inspiration all around you. 

I feel like doing a whole bunch of things! You think excitedly. Maybe I could walk to the park and get some ice cream with the guys? 

You walk into the kitchen to see everyone bustling to hurry up and finish whatever they're doing, except for Sweden. You were confused but didn't want to bother them since they seemed to be in a rush. Lucky for you, Finland happened to see you.

"Oh! (Y/N)! There you are! Sealand will be here in a little bit, but our bosses said that they needed us and we might be gone for a couple of days. Would it be a problem if you watched him for us until we got back?" He asked. He seemed really stressed about everything that was going on. 

You nodded your head and waved your hand in a dismissing way.

"Yeah! It's no problem Fin. I'll watch him for you guys." You say reassuringly. He let out a sigh.

"Thank you!" He breathed out. "Sweden doesn't have to meet up with his boss, so he'll also be here, but he needed to get some new furniture so he'll be gone for a while." Finland explained. You nodded your head.

"Alrighty. Me and Sealand will hang out today." You say. Finland checked his watch and gasped.

"We need to go! Goodbye (Y/N)! We'll see you when we get back!" He said while rushing everyone but Sweden, out to the car.

"Bye!" You call out before they shut the door. 

You look over at the table to see Sweden drinking his coffee without a care. You grab some cereal and sit down at the table.

"Morning Sweden." You say with a smile. He grunted in response. You wish you knew how to talk to the Swedish man but you had a very good talent of making things awkward without even trying.