27 The Kids Aren't Alright

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

((Norway's POV:))

I walk the city streets of Oslo with a somewhat warm breeze go pass me. It was quite nice out today, so almost everybody was outside to take advantage of it. I felt at peace and felt pretty happy. I was by myself, with a coffee in my hand, and no one was here to bother me. I kind of wished that was Dane was here right now because I could steal his slice of cake that he always gets whenever we go to the coffee shop. But I enjoy this a lot better. The only thing that could make it better would be if (Y/n) was with me. 

Everything is awesooome! Everything is cool when you're part of a team! The annoying song blasted through the air. I sighed. Speaking of the devil. I grabbed my phone and answered the call to Denmark's ringtone, that he insisted that I set for him,so that it would stop causing such ruckus on this peaceful day.

"Hallo?" I ask.

"Norge. Sve needs us back at the house. It's code red and (Y/n) got involved with it." He said. My eyes widened.

"I'm on my way over now." I quickly hung up and walked as fast as I could to my house. Good thing it wasn't far. 

I got in my car and drove down to the airport, a sinking feeling in my stomach. Please be okay. Please be okay. Please be okay. I pleaded. 

In no time at all I reached the airport. I didn't even realize that I drove so fast... I quickly got my tickets and got on the plane ride.

 I sat down on the chairs, the guilt consuming me the more time it took. I should get there in about one hour... Mathias should almost be there already... I thought. At least the flight was only to Copenhagen, shouldn't take too long.

After the longest hour of my life, I finally make it to Copenhagen.

 I quickly grab my bags and set out to the house where we live together. You'd think after everyone claiming independence that they would stay at their own home, but no. 

After a while, Denmark ended up calling everyone over, a sobbing mess, and saying how much he missed us. So we all ended up feeling guilty and went over to Denmark to buy a house with him. It's not too bad though, I get to see Iceland anytime I want now. And, secretly, I missed everyone too. It may seem like we're not close, but we are. I know I speak for everybody when I say that everyone cares deeply about each other, even if we do get in a lot fights or something. So I liked the idea of buying the house with them, even though I made it look like I didn't care. And, plus, unlimited food for me.