19 Different Prospectives

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

((I'm sorry that the last chapter was poo! I'll try to make it up in this one!))

You turn and give the guys a big, goofy grin. You felt excited for some reason. You go over and pull all the guys in for a group hug.

"Thanks for helping me as a guy!" You say with a thankful smile while pulling away. They just blushed a little bit and awkwardly rubbed the back of their heads. Except for Mathias.... It's always Mathias...

"No problem (Y/N)! That's what we do best!" He said with a smile. You laugh a little bit and roll your eyes. If your phone didn't go off, there would of been an awkward silence. Ring! Ring!

You pick up your phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Ciao, (Y/N)! I-a forgot to ask for-a your address to pick you up today!" A familiar, cheery Italian voice said. You smiled. And then you realized, Wait! That was today! Crap! Hope the guys don't mind...

"Yeah! It's ---address--" You answered.

"Gratzie bella! We'll pick-a you up soon!" He said and hung up abruptly. I looked at my phone. Okay then...

You turn back towards the guys.

"I forgot to tell you guys that I'll be hanging out with Feli and Lovino today. They'll be picking me up soon." You said. They nodded.

"Alright! Just be safe when your with them!" Tino replied cheerfully.

"If any of them try to flirt with you, just call us!" Mathias joked. I rolled my eyes and laughed lightly.

"Sure. Okay Mathias." You said. He just laughed and placed a hand on your head and continued to ruffle up your hair. After he was done you gave a pouty face and fixed your hair. That just caused him to laugh more and pick you up in a bone crushing hug.

"I almost forgot about how cute you were!" He said. You blushed lightly but it went unnoticed since your face was red form the lack of air.

"Mathias... can't-... breathe..." As soon as the words left your mouth, he dropped you.

"Whoops! Sorry (Y/N)!" He said, a little bit of worry in his voice and helped you back up.

"It's fine..." You said a little breathlessly. Lukas pulled you a little closer towards him.

"Hey (Y/N). Want me to teach you a little bit of magic before you leave?" He asked. If it wasn't for your excitement you would of noticed that Lukas had a glare fixed on Mathias.

"Yes! I'd love to!" You say with an excited grin. He nods and leads you down to the basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Mathias's POV:))

I watched as Lukas lead (Y/N) to the basement with a slightly jealous look.

I looked at the other's to see that they also had jealous looks. Well, Emil definitely had a jealous look with a glare trained on his brother and didn't bother covering it up, Tino had a fake smile (probably trying to cover up his jealousy) and his eyes had envy in them, and Berwald kept his stotic face but you could tell that he was frowning for a reason and his eyes pretty much screamed 'jealous'. So it seems that Lukas and I aren't the only ones who like (Y/N)... I thought with a slight frown. But I quickly put a smile back on my face.