15 Advantages of Being a Guy

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

((I would makeup an excuse but I really just had no motivation :/. But now I do!~ :D))

((IMPORTANT: Remember the pranks we thought of when we were with Matthias a couple of chapters ago!!!))

(Your POV:)

I groggily sat up in my bed with a groan to add extra affect to what I was feeling. I sighed and stood up after checking my phone for the time. 9:08.

Whelp. I'm awake so I might as well get ready for today. Even though I pray that we won't do anything. It would be nice to just relax for a little bit.

I trudged to the bathroom with some clothes and took a shower to wake up a little bit. That party really wore me out. It's amazing I'm up so early.

I combed out my tangled hair like it was a war or something. Good lord! Who crawled into my hair and died?!  I finally got it untangled and walked upstairs to only be met by Sweden.

"Morning Sweden~!" I say with a warm smile. He looks up from his newspaper and nods with a grunt in acknowledgment.

"Mornin'." I grab a bowl and start eating some cereal.

"So where is everyone." I asked.

"Sleepin' still." I nod my head.

"So I never got a full answer as to why you guys were spying on me and Russia, the other night." I say to strike up some conversation.

"Denmark thought you needed s'me help." He replied. I nodded my head.

"Sounds like Den." I say with a small laugh. "He really acts like an overprotective dad. But, I am glad I have someone who I can see as a older brother or something. I always wanted a cool older brother."

The corner of Sweden's lips started to twitch into a small smile, but as soon as it was there it was gone. (His thoughts- So (Y/N) thinks of Denmark as a brother. That's good.)

"If you don't mind, I think I'm going to hangout in my room for a little while." I say.

Sweden nodded and you cleaned up and headed back to your room.

You plopped down, face first, into your sheets an sighed. I'm so tired... It's like I haven't slept in days.

You grabbed your phone and decided to do some research before taking a nap. You opened up YouTube and decided to check to see if things were still... normal?

You went through your YouTubers to see that everything is still like it was before you woke up here. Dan and Phil made a new video... Markiplier made some... Even Pewdiepie made some! So everything is just like it is in your world, but the Hetalia characters are real.

You got curious and searched up some animes to see if they were still there. Yep. Still there. You quickly typed on your phone, 'Hetalia'. You waited for the longest .5 seconds of your life. Sure enough, Hetalia was also still there. How did they not know that they were an anime when they were right here?  At least Japan would of known... Right? I guess not.

You started to watch a bunch of YouTube videos that you missed while you were your weird, confusing world and soon you fell asleep in the middle of one video.