Icy's Dark Sirenix

Blizzard:

Blizzard is a Dark Sirenix spell used by Icy. She creates a sphere of ice and snow and quickly throws it straight to the enemy. In its first appearance, Icy just shot a beam of blizzard with white and periwinkle-colored shards of ice.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 15 - Used against the Guardian Selkies.

Season 5 Episode 18 - Used against the devourer in aconvergence with Darcy and Stormy.

____________________________

Ice Prism:

Ice Prism is a spell used by Icy. It is a diamond-shaped ice-like barrier that she used to defend herself.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 15 - Used to defend herself fromvBloom's Spreading Fire.

____________________________

Ice Vortex:

Ice Vortex is a Dark Sirenix spell used by Icy. She shoots two rays from both her hands with trailing snowflakes and, when in contact with something, freezes it solid.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 23 - Used against Bloom but failed

____________________________

Ice Bomb:

Ice Bomb is a Dark Sirenix spell used by Icy. It's a ball of ice that follows the enemy and explodes when in contact.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 17 - Used against Phylla.

Season 5 Episode 24 - Used against Phylla but turned against Roy.

Season 5 Episode 25 - Used against Bloom.

____________________________

Wall of Ice:

Wall of Ice is a Dark Sirenix defensive spell used by Icy. She releases a thin frost from her hands to create an ice barrier that defends her.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 24 - Used to defend herself.

____________________________

Dark Bomb:

Dark Bomb is a Dark Sirenix spell used by Icy. She creates a ball of ice in her hands and shoot an ice beam towards the target and freezes it. 

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 24 - Used to freeze the factory in order to create acid rain.

____________________________

Ice Storm:

Ice Storm is a Dark Sirenix spell used by Icy, in which she shoots a light blue-colored ray at the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 6 Episode 1 - Used against the Winx but failed.