Tecna's Exchantix

Electric Storm:

Electric Storm is an Enchantix spell used by Tecna. This spell is used different ways each time used, the first time it was a green energy sphere, the second it was green electricity that electrocutes the enemy, the third time it was green beams with vortexes in her hands and the final time it was purple lightnings that surround something.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 17 - Used against the ice snake in the Omega Dimension.

Season 3 Episode 26 - Used against Timmy.

Season 4 Episode 1 - Used against Ogron.

Season 4 Episode 2 - Used against the nightmare monster, in her convergence with Bloom.

Trivia:

Stormy, Nebula and Tecna each have spell called Electric Storm.

____________________________

Digital Blast:

Digital Blast is an Enchantix spell used by Tecna. She shoots green beams of tecno energy towards the enemy with squares inside.

Time When Used:

Season 3 Episode 26 - Used against Wind Timmy.

____________________________

Laser Cage:

Laser Cage is an Enchantix spell used by Tecna. She shoots a green beam towards something, trapping it in a green cape-like ball. It is similar to Static Sphere.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 26 - Used to defend Timmy from the ashes.

Season 4 Episode 5 - Used against the fairy pets.

Trivia:

This spell and Static Sphere are called "World Wide Web" in 4Kids dub.

____________________________

Protective Energy Shield:

Protective Energy Shield is an Enchantix spell used byTecna. She creates a large green bubble around her, which is slightly transparent in some places.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 5 - Used to defend herself from thefairy pets.

____________________________

Protective Force Shield:

Protective Force Field is an Enchantix spell, used byTecna. She forms a green vortex in her hand and shoots a green beam of energy towards the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 6 - Used against Ogron.

____________________________

Magnetic Storm:

Magnetic Storm is an Enchantix spell used by Tecna. She releases the green streams of electricity that turn the enemy into techno dust in contact.

Times When Used:

Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom - Used against Hagen's robots.

____________________________

Techno Magical Union:

Technomagical Union is an Enchantix spell used byTecna. She creates green electricity form around an enemy making them trapped in a cell-like feature. These cells produce electricity towards the target, so the target can't go anywhere. It also electrocutes the target even with or without liquid around the target.

Times When Used:

The Secret of the Lost Kingdom - Used in a convergence against Mandragora.