Aisha's Magical Abilities

She has the power of Morphix, a fuchsia-pink-colored liquid that she converts from water molecules and can morph into any shape and form desired, and she wishes to master all the fluids after strengthening and magnifying her magical abilities and skills at Alfea, while her five best friends help her. Aisha uses Morphix to create a variety of solid structures as well as weapons, such as swords, bo staffs, spears, barriers and shields or surfboards. She can use Morphix as both a solid and liquid substance. Aisha has been known to also create useful and elaborate things with Morphix, such as an 18th century cannon hoist for climbing down a cliff.

Aisha has the power of water and liquid. She can create Morphix, a pink fluid that she can morph into any shape she wants. She is a water elemental with complete control over all forms of moisture.

Her powers are entirely based around water and the Morphix liquid. She usually just blasts columns of the liquid from her palms or shapes it into different objects. However, she has other useful techniques and abilities, such as:

She can create solid walls of crystallized Morphix for protection and shape it into various shields and barriers, sometimes in the shape of spheres, nets, and cages. She is able to shape Morphix into a number of projectiles, such as Seonbon, spikes, etc. She can trap her enemies with bonds of solid Morphix. She can fire Morphix energy blasts that become solid when touched. She can generate Morphix that travels as water. She can cause Morphix to surround an entire area or person, as well as attack them with a huge wave of the liquid. She can cause Morphix to explode and reform into a continuous explosive attack. She has also been known to create useful but very strange things with Morphix, such as an 18th century host for climbing down a cliff, when a simple strong rope would have been much more logical. She can create auras around people to protect them from the cold and pressure of the deep sea environment, as well as turning liquid water into oxygen. She can also create long and tall bo staffs made of pure Morphix to battle her enemies.