Musa's Beliviex

Bright Heart:

Bright Heart is Musa's Believix power that can make people believe in magic. She can also make a person believe that they can indeed change. 

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 9 - Used to make the owner of the pawnshop believe in magic.

Season 4 Episode 11 - Used to convince the guy to keep loving music.

Season 4 Episode 14 - Used to bring kindness back to two bad guys.

Season 4 Episode 15 - Used to convince the hearts of people in Gardenia park.

_____________________________________

Harmonic Attack:

Harmonic Attack is a Believix attack spell used by Musa. This spell is used three ways, one being a magenta ray that goes toward the enemy, another being a purple ball of light followed by red and purple fairy dust that wipes down multiple enemies, and it is also huge soundwaves.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 7 - Used against the Wizards of Black Circle's portal in a magic convergence.

Season 4 Episode 13 - Used against Gantlos andDuman.

Season 4 Episode 16 - Used to scan the scene around.

Season 4 Episode 17 - Used twice against the monsters.

Season 4 Episode 18 - Used against the spider.

Season 4 Episode 25 - Used twice against the lizard monsters.

Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure - Used against Stormy.

Season 5 Episode 2 - Used against the crane.

_____________________________________

Magical Echo:

Magical Echo is a multipurpose Believix spell used byMusa, in which she forms a sphere or a barrier. It can be used as an attack spell or defensive spell, it depends on whether she's forming the sphere on herself or on the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 9 - Used against the Gantlos.

Season 4 Episode 15 - Used to defend herself from the attack of the wizards.

Season 4 Episode 21 - Used to defend the wizards and herself.

Season 4 Episode 24 - Used to defend the warrior fairies.

Season 4 Episode 25 - Used stop the lizard monsters from entering.

Season 5 Episode 2 - Used against the mutant.

_____________________________________

Stereo Crash:

Stereo Crash is a Believix spell used by Musa, in which she releases sound waves that are loud enough to break glasses on Earth.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 7 - Used twice against Duman.

Season 4 Episode 11 - Used against the bank robbers.

Season 4 Episode 13 - Used against Gantlos.

Season 4 Episode 17 - Used against the monster.

Season 4 Episode 18 - Used against the spider.

Season 4 Episode 22 - Used against ice monster.

Season 4 Episode 25 - Used against the fairies of vengeance.

Season 5 Episode 1 - Used against the Trix.

Trivia: 

In The Lilo, Stereo Crash is shaped like Sonic Blast. According to Tecna, this spell is strong enough to break glasses on Earth, despite Musa's attitude. It's unknown if this spell is powerful enough to break glasses on other planets in the Magic Dimension or not.

_____________________________________

Sonic Screen:

Sonic Screen is a Believix defensive/attack spell used byMusa, in which she summons a blue and red colored shield. In the third episode of the fifth season, the spell was more of an attack than a defense.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 9 - Used twice, first to defend herself, then used on a convergence spell to get Roxy back from Nebula's control.

Season 5 Episode 2 - Used against the Trix.

Season 5 Episode 6 - Used to defend herself, Stella and Tecna.

_____________________________________

Power of Harmony:

Power of Harmony is a Believix spell used by Musa.

Times When Used Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom - Used to calm Roc. Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure - Used to calm people. Trivia This is the only spell of Musa which is only used on the movie version.