Flora's Sirenix

Petal Hurricane:

Petal Hurricane is an offensive Sirenix spell used by Flora. She sends out a hurricane completely made of glowing, multi-colored flower petals toward her enemy. 

Times When Used: 

Season 5 Episode 15 - Used in a convergence with Desiryee against Darcy and Stormy. 

Season 5 Episode 18 - Used against the devourer, twice.

Trivia:

This spell is similar to as Sailor Jupiter's attack, Flower Hurricane, both in name and function. This spell is also similar to Flower Twister, Autumn Wind, and Fall Vortex as they all are associated with Earth/Wind. In Portuguese it is called Hurricane Petals. This is the first sirenix spell used by Flora.

_____________________________________

Nature Kick:

Natures Kick is a Sirenix attack spell used by Flora. She releases a green beam from her leg and kicks it to the enemy.

Times When Used: 

Season 5 Episode 16 - Used against Darcy and Stormy.

Trivia:

This is the first spell that is released from the leg.

_____________________________________

Gaia's Defense:

Gaia's Defense is a Sirenix defense spell used by Flora. It is a green shield used to defend herself. It can deflect attacks back to opponent or elsewhere, like a mirror. It also appeared as a lime-colored circle with a lime lotus drawing inside.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 16 - Used to direct the attack of Wizgiz's monster.

Season 5 Episode 22 - Used to direct Bloom's Dragon Fire spell.

Season 5 Episode 26 - Used to block the attack of Tritannus' mutants.

_____________________________________

Lotus Flower:

Lotus Flower is a Sirenix spell used by Flora. She releases a ball of magic which becomes multi-colored after hitting the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 18 - Used against the devourer.

Season 5 Episode 19 - Used against Icy.

Season 5 Episode 24 - Used against Tritannus.

_____________________________________

Feast of Nature:

Feast of Nature is a Sirenix spell used by Flora. She releases a green beam that forms into a cloud that rains food.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 21 - Used to create food for the giant eel.

_____________________________________

Flower of Sirenix:

Flower of Sirenix is Flora's special Sirenix spell. She displays the Breath of the Ocean, then it glows. The item will release a huge amount of light which will return something to its purest form.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 24 - Used twice; first to heal the forest and secondly to heal Paradise Bay.

Season 6 Episode 1 - Used along with Aura of Sirenix and Tide of Sirenix against the Beast of the Depths.

Trivia:

To use the Flower of Sirenix, Flora uses the Breath of the Ocean she found on the island. It is unknown if she must use it or if the Breath of the Ocean just makes her spell even stronger.