Aisha's Believix

Morphix Tidal Wave:

Morphix Tidal Wave used by Aisha. She fires a powerful beam of Morphix that grabs the target and delivers a powerful shock of magic before dropping them.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 13 - Used on Wizards of Black Circle.

____________________________

Andros Hurricane:

Andros Hurricane is an offensive Believix spell used byAisha. She shoots a sphere of morphix and teal coloring at the enemy with teal and pink fairy dust coming from it and small morphix bubbles. It was also used to make a large bubble to trap an object.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 13 - Used to attack Ogron but ends up attacking Nabu.

Season 4 Episode 25 - Used against a hologram of the Wizards of Black Circle.

Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure - Used along withEnchanted Nest to keep frog-turned witches and fairies in safe place.

Season 5 Episode 5 - Used against the Stormy. Season 5 Episode 6 - Used thrice, twice against the monster, then against the Trix.

____________________________

Morphix Wave:

Morphix Wave is a Believix attack spell used by Aisha. It is shot out as a pale blue or deep purple ball, probably full of Morphix.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 7 - Used on a magic convergenceagainst the Wizards of Black Circle's portal.

Season 4 Episode 8 - Used to stop the fire from spreading.

Season 4 Episode 10 - Used to stop the fire. S

eason 4 Episode 17 - Used against the monster.

Season 4 Episode 25 - Used against Stella, Bloom and Roxy.

Season 4 Episode 26 - Used against Ogron.

Season 5 Episode 2 - Used on a convergence with Mega Watt and Autumn Wind against Tritannus but failed.

Season 5 Episode 3 - Used twice, first on a convergence with Fire Arrow against Icy but failed, then against Icy.

Season 5 Episode 4 - Used to close the wind book.

Season 5 Episode 5 - Used against Darcy.

Season 5 Episode 6 - Used on a convergence with Autumn Wind and Fire Arrow against the Trix.

____________________________

Plasma Wall:

Plasma Wall is a Believix defensive spell used by Aisha. It is oval shaped and made out of Morphix. It can also be thrown to defend somebody else.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 7 - Used to defend Roxy from Duman.

Season 4 Episode 9 - Used twice, first to defend Bloom, Stella and herself from Duman's attack and then used on a convergence spell to get Roxy back from Nebula's possession.

Season 4 Episode 10 - Used to bring the fire away.

Season 4 Episode 25 - Used to defend from Tecna's attack.