Flora's Winx

Golden Pollen:

Golden Pollen is a Winx spell used by Flora. She blows green glitter or flowers towards the ground that explodes glitter and grows seaweed that wraps around the enemy. It can also be used to find people.

Times When Used:

Season 1 Episode 2 - Used against Knut.

Winx Club: Premiere Special - Used against Knut.

Season 1 Episode 14 - Used to find Bloom's direction.

Winx Club: Revenge of the Trix - Used to find Bloom's direction.

Trivia:

This spell is called "Super Pollen" in Nick dub. In the game Flora uses it to heal Bloom.

______________________________________

Wrapping Ivy:

Wrapping Ivy is a Winx spell used by Flora. She crosses her arms releasing a flash that makes a nearby plant grab an object.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 2 - Used against the Solarian guards.

Trivia: In the 4Kids version, it is called "Ivy Wrap".

______________________________________

Floral Whirlpool:

Floral Whirlpool is a Winx attack spell used by Flora. She begins to glow and forms a green sphere in her hand and throws it at the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 2 Episode 10 - Used twice, first againstGriselda in training and second against Stormy.

______________________________________

Venus Gobbler:

Venus Gobbler is a Winx spell used by Flora. She throws a pink ball to the ground and forms a green plant or three Venus Flytraps that trap the enemy and shrink.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 12 - Used against the Trix.

______________________________________

Roots of Organ:

Roots of Organ is a Winx spell used by Flora, in which she grows thick vines that forms a fortress.

Times When Used: Season 2 Episode 14 - Used to defend Bloom, herself, Sky and Brandon from the Patchamen.

______________________________________

Flowers of the Wind:

Flowers of the Wind is a Winx spell used by Flora, in which she blows green dandelion-like seeds that drop to the ground and produce vines that wrap around the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 1 Episode 21 - Used against the Snow Monster.

______________________________________

Vine Tie:

Vine Tie is a Winx spell used by Flora, in which she grows vines that ties the enemy to give the others a chance to attack the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 2 Episode 14 - Used against one of the Patchamen.

Season 3 Episode 7 - Used against the monster.

______________________________________

Glitter Dust:

Glitter Dust is a Winx spell used by Flora, in which she blows golden dust on the ground and that grows thick vines that wrap around the enemy. 

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 10 - Used against the witches under Valtor's control.

______________________________________

Flower Twister:

Flower Twister is a Winx spell used by Flora. She shoots a beam of golden flowers towards the enemy. In the Nickelodeon version, Flora glows and shoots a green ray towards the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 1 Episode 26 - Used against Stormy and Darcy.

Winx Club: The Battle for Magix - Used againstStormy and Darcy.

Trivia:

In the 4kids version, it was called "Ninja Daisies".

______________________________________

Nature's Symphony:

Nature's Symphony is a Winx spell used by Flora, in which Flora's body is surrounded by a green glow that conjures up a wind which lets everyone hear to the voice of nature, however the voice of nature is only understood by Flora. This helps to find people.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 11 - Used to find out what happened to Faragonda.

______________________________________

Bearing Branches:

Bearing Branches is a Winx spell used by Flora, in which she forms branches that acts like a skeleton. It was used in Winx convergence to act as a skeleton to creature that the Winx created to defeat the monster in the simulator.

Times When Used:

Season 2 Episode 12 - Used to support by giving a skeleton to the Winx's creature.

______________________________________

Power of Seasons:

Power of Seasons is a Charmix spell used by Flora. She shoots a green energy ball at the enemies which is surrounded by green butterflies.

Times When Used:

Season 2 Episode 26 - Used against the shadow monster.

Trivia:

In the 4Kids dub, it was called "Blossom Blast".

______________________________________

Wall of Lily Whirlpool:

Wall of Lily Whirlpool is a Winx attack spell used byFlora, in which she forms a light green ball of energy that is followed by light green butterflies.

Times When Used:

Season 2 Episode 7 - Used against the stone.

______________________________________

Earth Cage:

Earth Cage is a Winx spell used by Flora. She grows vines that trap the enemy in a cage.

Times When Used:

Season 2 Episode 11 - Used against Chatta.

______________________________________

Growing Ping:

Growing Ping is a Winx spell used by Flora.

Times When Used:

Season 2 Episode 19 - Used against Dark Bloom.