Flora's Enchantix

Luxurious Ivy:

Luxurious Ivy is an Enchantix spell used by Flora, in which she makes a sparkly green energy ball that releases thick grey-green vines around the enemy. When it is used first, the attack comes from underground and goes towards the opponent. The second time, it goes above and this time it has more vines. In episode 4 of season 4, flora shoots a beam of enegy to the ground, and vines shot upwards. The vines tried to coil around the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 14 - Used against Valtor but failed.

Season 3 Episode 23 - Used against Valtor.

Season 4 Episode 4 - Used against Anagan.

________________________________

Green Luxurious Ivy:

Green Luxurious Ivy is an Enchantix spell used by Flora, in which she grows large vines that wrap around the enemy.The vines are very strong and come straight from the earth.Sometimes, the vines comes straight upwards and coils itself around the enemy. It is also sometimes called Ivy Wrap. It was used in an convergence spell, too. It is similar to her spell Luxurious Ivy, since both spells use vines and the names are also similar. It completely immobilzes the victim.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 17 - Used against the ice snake.

Seaon 3 Episode 24 - Used against Stormy's East-and-West Storm Gale and Tempest.

Season 3 Episode 26 - Used against Valtor.

Season 4 Episode 2 - Used twice, both against the nightmare monster.

Trivia:

Green Luxurious Ivy was also named "Enchantix Ivy Wrap" in the 4Kids dub.

________________________________

Winter's Edge:

Winter's Edge is an Enchantix spell used by Flora. It is a green beam of light that shoots at the attack of the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 18 - Used against Icy's Icicle Bull's Eye.

Trivia:

It's called "Spring has Sprung" in the 4Kids dub.

________________________________

Glowing Ivy:

Glowing Ivy is an Enchantix spell used by Flora, in which she grows long vines that is used like a curved slide to bring a person falling to safety. It is a strategic spell and is cast by her fairy dust.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 13 - Used to bring Stella to safety.

________________________________

Magic Climbing Ivy:

Magic Climbing Ivy is an Enchantix spell used by Flora, in which she forms vines that grow from underground and wraps around the enemy. 

Times When Used:

Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom - Used against Hagen's robots.

________________________________

Energy of Mother Earth:

Energy of Mother Earth is an Enchantix spell used byFlora, in which she creates vines and rocks that served as a cell. It seemed to trap anything or anyone that stops them from escaping.

Times When Used:

Secret of the Lost Kingdom - Used in a convergence against Mandragora.

________________________________

Return to Nature:

Return to Nature is an Enchantix attack spell used byFlora. It is shot out as a ray with a green aura. It is possible that it makes the attacked turn to its usual state of nature.

Times When Used:

Season 3 Episode 21 - Used against the monster trees guarding the entrance of the Golden Kingdom.

Season 4 Episode 5 - Used against the Fairy Pets.

________________________________

Nature Dust:

Nature Dust is an Enchantix spell used by Flora, in which she shoots a greean beam of energy that changes objects into a confetti of pink flowers. 

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 1 - Used to change fire in the obstacle course to flowers.

________________________________

Liana Chain:

Liana Chain is one of Flora's Enchantix spells, in which she summons vines that hold the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 4 Episode 2 - Used to hold the monster in order to get Stella out.