Musa's Sirenix

Deafening Chords:

Deafening Chords is a Sirenix spell used by Musa. This attack has two forms, the first one is a fuschia-colored ball that releases purple, visible, hypersonic sound waves to the target. The second one is a swirling pink sound waves around her hand or her whole body, and releases it towards the target/s . It is Musa's first spell.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 15 - Used against Stormy.

Season 5 Episode 18 - Used against the devourer.

Season 5 Episode 26 - Used to make a large wave against the mutants.

Trivia:

In "The Devourer", Tecna says Deafening Chords while using Genesis Blow, and Musa says Genesis Blow while using this spell.

___________________________________

Sonic Mirror:

Sonic Mirror is a Sirenix defense spell, used by Musa, in which she forms a round purple shield.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 16 - Used to block the attack ofWizgiz's monster.

Season 5 Episode 25 - Used to defend herself, then used against the mutants.

___________________________________

Percussive Hit:

Percussive Hit is a Sirenix spell used by Musa. She creates a purple square and launches it at the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 18 - Used against the devourer.

Season 5 Episode 19 - Used against Icy.

Season 5 Episode 22 - Used against the techno-droids.

___________________________________

Voice of Sirenix:

Voice of Sirenix is Musa's special Sirenix spell, which allows her to use her singing voice as a sonar, that can break dark spells, or communicate with sea creatures.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 20 - Used to free the Singing Whales from Darcy's and Stormy's control and restore harmony in the sea once again.

Season 6 Episode 1 - Used along with Light of Sirenixand Fire of Sirenix against the Beast of the Depths.

___________________________________

Music Kick:

Music Kick is a Sirenix spell used by Musa. She releases purple-colored impact hyper-sonic/sound blasts from her feet.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 21 - Used against the giant eel. Trivia: She is the third Winx Club member to summon this spell. The others being are Aisha, Flora and Bloom, though accidentally.

___________________________________

Wall of Sound:

Wall of Sound is a Sirenix spell used by Musa, in which she releases purple sound waves with full volume toward the enemy.

Times When Used:

Season 5 Episode 26 - Used against the mutants.