Roxy's Spells (Believix)

Wolf Talon:

Wolf Talon is a Believix spell used by Roxy, in which she shapes an aquamarine wolf that attacks the enemy. It can also be used to fire a normal beam of energy. It is an attack spell.

Times When Used: Season 4 Episode 22 - Used aganist one of Aurora's ice monsters. Season 4 Episode 25 - Used against the fairies of vengeance.

____________________________

Enchanted Cloak:

Enchanted Cloak is a Believix defensive spell used byRoxy. It is a large spherical defense shield, and deflects the attack rather than absorbs it. It is bright green in color, and clear in the middle.

Times When Used: Season 4 Episode 22 - Used to defend herself, Flora,Musa and Tecna.

____________________________

Wild Heartbeat:

Wild Heartbeat is one of Roxy's spells. It tames animals and makes them fight for her. It is just a basic beam, and it could reasonably be called a strategic attack, rather than just an attack or defense.

Times When Used: Season 4 Episode 22 - Used to command the polar bears attack the ice monsters.

____________________________

Scorpion Tail:

Scorpion Tail is a Believix spell used by Roxy in which she shoots a bright blue light with a purple end blast, which wraps around the foes' weapons and shoots them away.

Times When Used: Season 4 Episode 25 - Used to take the weapons of the fairies of vengeance away.