Chaper 8

*Louis' pov*

I can't believe that Harry just said that. What was his problem with her?! He's being a total ass. The hurt on her face stuck my heart like a spear pierces a fish. She ran out.

"What the hell Harry!?" I scream at him. He looks up from his phone innocently.

"What?" He asks his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"You're being a complete asshole!" I scream at him.

"That wasn't cool Harry." Paul says and Harry just shrugs and looks back at his phone. I'll just deal with him later.

I ran out of the room after Noel and found she was in an elevator. I hopped in the one next to it and pressed ground floor. I felt so bad for Noel and hopped she wouldn't run off.

*Noel's pov*

Tears were still streaming down my face as I sat on the floor of the elevator. It was almost to ground floor when the power went out causing my elevator to shutter to a stop. Causing me to cry harder.

"Can things get any worse?!" I scream in the dark. I can't hear anything but my own echo. Until I hear a soft voice calling to me. It sounds far away but I can understand what it's saying.

"Noel...?" It questions.

My first thought was John I missed his raspy deep voice.

"Noel...it's Louis." He says and I feel my heart sink. I really didn't want to hear from him. I wanted to be in John's arms to smell his musky scent.

"Please Noel. I don't know why Harry is such an ass. Just....don't go." He said. His voice echoing around the dark elevator shaft.

"Why do you care Lou?" I say loud enough for him to hear. I can almost see him pressed against the elevator wall reaching out to comfort me to make me stay. I wanted to stay. I liked that my bruises were fading. I liked that nobody was hitting me.

"Because Noel. Nobody deserves what you've been through. Love isn't a couple of good days where he doesn't hit you." Lou says I can hear in his voice that he's crying.

There's silence for a long while as I let his words sink in.

"Love isn't a couple of good days where he doesn't hit me."

The words bounced around in my skull. But it's John. I know John. He loves me.....

The lights came back on and I felt the elevator stop. The door dinged and opened and I just sat on the floor. My arms wrapped around my knees tears on my face. I watched as big time artists talked with other big time artists.

It was about a minute before a pair of red pants stepped into my line of vision. I looked up to see Lou's tear stained face. He smiled and sat next to me after pushing all of the buttons. Sending us on an adventure.

He looked into my eyes and me into is Atlantic ones. He smiled faintly.

"I don't think your a whore." He said his eyes started to water and I looked back at my feet.

"Thanks." I whispered. I felt him start to pull me onto his lap and I let him my head against his chest.

"Said I'd never leave her cuz her hands fit like my t-shirt, tongue tied over three words. Cursed.

Runnin over thoughts that made my feet hurt bodies intertwined with her lips."

He started to sing this song. The words flowing over us. I could feel the vibrations of his chest as he sang. I loved the harshness of his voice as he continued his song. It was like it was only us. In the entire world. I felt safe and warm. I forgot about John and the pain he caused my heart.

That's when It happened. It was kind of a blur of tears. I turned to face Lou my hand snaking around his neck and into his hair and I kissed him, cutting his song off short. He was shocked at first but then he kissed me back. Our lips sending sparks though my body.

The ding of the doors is what pulled me away. He stood up with me still in his arms. I giggled and he walked back into the room where this whole day hand begun.

Lou hadn't said anything about the kiss but I knew he enjoyed it. I was falling. I liked Lou a lot. So much that a part of me wanted to forget about John. Louis wanted me to be safe because he cares about me.

We entered the room with grins on our faces as he set me down. I looked around and saw the boys were actually singing. Harry shot me a glare but I ignored it. The blonde one waved at me, happy his other blonde friend was back. I smiled and watched as Lou joined them in the small recording booth. I listened to their music, the lyrics and words of the songs were catchy, lovely, and heart felt. One direction is a great band.