Chapter 3

*John's pov*

when I awake I was in an ally on the ground. My neck and arms were sore. I sat up observing my surroundings. I can't remember......

then it all hit me hard. I had hurt her again. Noel. the only good thing in my life and I keep hurting her. I stood up stumbling back to my apartment. I couldn't find my keys, as I entered my small apartment I saw the remains of last night. bottles.....lots of bottles, beer bottles to be exact.

I over did it again, I drank to much...a couple of bottles were broken meaning I threw them at Noel. I closed my eyes and feel to my knees. why can't I stop?! why don't I just get some help?! No I don't need help. I can fight against my addiction. I can make things better for Noel. I can change for her on my own. I got up and went to my bathroom. I looked like shit. felt like it too. I stripped of my cloths and got in the shower. Rinsing off the memories of last night. I thought only of poor innocent little blonde Noel. She was radiant, like the sun on cloudy days. Her smile made me feel like all was right in the world. But when she was sad it was because of me. And that's when the alcohol calls my name. That's when I drink so much my body takes over hurting her. When I see her bruises, around her arms, legs, neck, feet, hands, just everywhere. They're there because I drink. I stagger out of the shower and throw on a long sleeve black shirt and a pair of jeans. I grab my coat and my shoes and set out to find my lovely little Noel.

*Louis pov*

Noel. Such a lovely name for a beautiful girl. I feel so bad for her, she doesn't see how much John hurts her. Then again who the hell am I to tell her. I only saved her life.

But he flippen' stabbed her with his car key! She almost bled to death!

Noel...for some reason I felt drawn to that ally way. I felt like part of me wanted to be with my band and the other wanted to stay here to make sure poor homeless Noel was going to be alright. I was out in the lobby waiting while the doctors got down all of Noel's information. They were going to discharge her. I offered her to stay at my flat with my best mate Harry and I, she didn't like the idea at first, but seeing she didn't have anywhere else to go she gave in.

John will be looking for her. Maybe coming after me for stealing his little punching bag......but she was more than that to me.

Louis Tomlinson what have you gotten yourself into.

*Noel's pov*

I was tired of the doctors. I was tired of their questions. I was tired. So very tired. I was so happy when Louis walked back in with a wheelchair ready to take me away. Honestly I just wanted to sleep. In a bed, an actual comfortable bed. That's why I took up Lou's offer. I wanted to sleep.

Apparently Louis was famous. He sung in a boy band called one direction. I can't say I've heard of it but I like musicians. I think they're trustworthy. I'll just rest at Lou's flat until I'm all better. Then I'll go back to him. Back to my love. To poor broken John.