Chapter 4

Noel's pov

When I woke up the next morning I was on Louis' couch. It was a teal color and it seemed a bit girlie but I didn't care because I slept like a baby. It sure beats the cardboard box. I yawned and finally noticed the smell.

It smelt like breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon....oh! Bacon! My stomach grumbled right on cue. I couldn't remember the last time I ate anything.

"Good morning love!" I heard Lou shout from the kitchen. "You must be starving! I can hear your stomach from here!" He said his British accent giving me goosebumps...wait what?! I was attracted to his accent? Stop Noel.

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen sitting on one of the bar stools and watch Lou as he hummed a song and flipped pancakes.

Last night he let me barrow a pair of his pajamas they were a bit big but felt extremely soft and smelled like him. I liked that a lot. I slept like a baby because everything about Lou had brought me comfort.

"Alright then. Foods on!" Louis screeches I laugh and cover my ears. He was loud! That's when I heard footsteps, quick ones running down the stairs.

"Bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon!" A voice chanted. I giggled a bit. I knew it was the boy I met last night with the green eyes and curly hair. He was hot, but too flirty.

"Come now Harry save some for the rest of us. " Lou prompted as Harry started to shove bacon down his throat. I laughed and took a seat next to Lou and we sat and ate and talked about their band and all the amazing places they've been.

"So you guys have a lot of fans then. Like the crazy ones?" I say with a mouth full of bacon.

"Well they are all pretty crazy. But crazy in a good way." Harry says winking at me.

"So Noel. What's your story?" Lou asks. I know he's just curious but I don't want to burden them with what I went through. I look down at my plate and stab my eggs with my fork.

" um. I don't have one. I'm just Noel Georgia. Homeless. Unloveable. At least not to John. John loves me. Speaking of which I really must go." I say standing up. Quickly putting my plate in the sink.

"Wait! Stop please. I just want to know your story." Lou says standing up and taking my wrist. I flinch back as a normal reaction. He looks shocked at his own actions he brings his hand down. "I'm sorry..." He mumbles.

"It's okay. I'm just Noel. I don't have a story. Just John." I say tears threaten to fall.

"See...that's part of your story." He cautiously brushes my hair to the side. And looks at my bruises with sad eyes. "Stay here with me love. Stay. I don't want you to hurt anymore." Louis says pulling me into his warm embrace.

I'm so confused. Just a second ago he was afraid to touch me and the next it...felt natural. Like he was supposed to be here. Supposed to make me feel better.

"Okay....I'll stay..." I whisper wrapping my arms around Lou's waist. Our bodies fit perfectly together. Like gears. I could hear the steady beat

of his heart. He was so alive and full of life. It was weird.

I Noel Georgia might be falling...