Thirty Five

Myungsoo

I open my eyes and was immediately greeted by a smiling angelic face of my one and only love. I smile and close my eyes once again.

"Get up now," she whispered as she placed her chin on the back of her hands which are on my chest.

"Isn't it too early?" I ask with just one eye open.

"We need to get up, you're still going to help me hunt," she said and sat straight. I sit down as well and stretch my arms in the air.

"It crossed my mind last night, babe. People here know that you are already dead," I face her.

"I'll be extra careful. I'll make sure that no one sees me," she answered.

"What if someone sees you?" I worriedly ask.

"Then let's go far away from here. Let's go somewhere and start a new life," she said and plays with her fingers which are on her legs.

"What about your parents?" I ask which made her look at me then back to her fingers. "They have no idea what happened to you."

"I don't know..." she bit her lower lip. I hold her hand and tip her chin up to look at me.

"I don't know what to do," she whispers. I move closer to her and she leans her head on my chest.

"I know that you have hard feelings to you parents," I kiss her hair. "They're still your parents, babe. I'm sure that they are worried about you now."

She sighs and placed her hand on my chest. "I still don't know, Myungsoo."

I let out a sigh as well and lightly push her for me to see her lovely face. I touch her cheek and rub my thumb on it. "It's alright. Don't over think about it. I'm not hurrying things up but we need to do something about your parents," I kiss her cheek and she wrap her hands around my neck.

"I love you," she whispers and peck my lips. That made me smile.

"I love you more," I whisper as well and kiss her lips fully.

*********
We went hunting and I taught Minji how to resist the urge of drinking human blood. She easy learns everything. We are now walking hand in hand in the woods. We decided to visit the gang in the hideout.

"Myungsoo?" She calls my name while we are walking.

"Hm?"

"I've been thinking about what you said earlier," she said as she tries to avoid my stare. "You're right."

With that sentence, I squeeze her hand and made both of us stop from walking.

"To tell you honestly, I still hate them," she bitterly chuckles. "I hate them for not being there for me... For not supporting me... I feel like I'm nothing to them."

She closed her eyes and sighs. "Never in my life have I felt that I am their child. That they love me. All they are concerned about is themselves. They always fight... Everyday Myungsoo... I always hear them fight everyday," she softly sob and that is when I know that she's now crying.

I pull her closer and wrap her around my arms. "It's okay, babe. Don't force yourself if you're not yet ready," I shush her.

I feel her shake her head on my chest. "You're right, Myungsoo," she pulls away from the hug and looks at me. "I don't want them to know what happened to me but they need to know that I'm gone... That the old me is gone."

"What do you mean?" I quizzically asked.

"Can I ask you a favor?" She asked back.

Minji