Three

Minji

"Hi," a girl approaches me and gave me a smile. "You must be Minji. The new girl in town."

"Yeah," I nod my head yes. How did she know my name?

"You must be wondering how I knew you. Well, this place has a very small population so it's easy for us to identify whether your new or not," she explained and I just smiled a little. "I'm Mika," she said and outstretched her hand to me. I accepted it.

"Mind if we join you? This is our favorite spot here in the cafeteria actually," she asks with a smile.

"We?" I curiously ask.

"Yeah. My twin brother and I. He's just getting our food," she said.

"Yeah, sure. Take a sit."

Moments later, her brother came. "Hey, ladies. 'Ssup?"

"This is my twin brother, Miko," she introduced him.

"Hey, you must be the new girl in town," he beamed which made her sister chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess I am," I smile. I'm starting to like these twins. He sat beside his sister and gave her the food on the tray.

"Here's your order. One Burger and fries and coffee," he said while serving his sister. Aww, that is so sweet.

"Thanks, bro," Mika sweetly smile.

"So," Miko started after biting from his Burger. "How do you find our place?"

"Well, it's fine except for the rain. I hate rain," I said and sip from my morning coffee.

"We hate rain, too," they said in unison.

"Where are you from?" Mika asked.

"From Seoul," I simply answered.

"Seoul is a great place. What made you decide to stay here?" Miko asked.

"It's a long story," I faked a chuckle. We are having a great conversation when there's a sudden commotion. Girls scream as a group of boys came in the cafeteria. One of the group is the boy I encountered earlier.

"Who are they?" I asked as I stare at the guy earlier wearing all black. Is he a Goth or something?

"Them?" Miko said as he wipes his mouth with a tissue. "They are the most famous group here. What is their group's name again?" He asks his sister.

"Infinite," she rolls her eyes. "They are really famous here, especially Myungsoo."

"Myungsoo?" I quizzically ask.

"He's the one wearing all black," Miko informs me after sipping from his coffee. "He's weird actually. With all that white skin and golden brown eyes? He's creepy. I don't know why girls go GaGa over him."

I stare at the boys who are now sitting at the other corner of the cafeteria. All of them are chattering except for this Myungsoo who is staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"Better not mess with them. They have already made a lot of girls cry," Mika informs me.

"I bet they did," I mumble.

"What's your major?" Miko changes the topic.

"Literature," I answered.

"Ohh.. So you like poems and novels, huh?" He chuckled and I did the same.

"Yeah. They make me feel alive," I said.

"Ohh~ that's deep," they said in unison and all of us laugh. School bell rings which indicates that it's time to go to our respective classes.

"See you later, Minji," Mika said while we are walking along the hall.

"See ya," I said and we walk our separate ways. My first class is Sociology and Anthropology. As I enter the room, I immediately spotted Myungsoo who is sitting at the very corner of the room near the window. So he will be my classmate for this class? Oh, that's great! Note the sarcasm in there!

The professor is not yet here so I decided to take my time in choosing my seat. I was about to sit on the chair in front when a lady immediately sat on it.

"Sorry. Taken," she said and high five with a girl next to her. These b**ches!

I scan the room and there is only one seat left. It is the seat next to Myungsoo. I heaved a very long sigh and have no choice but to sit on that chair.

"Mind if I?" I ask him as I point the seat next to him. He just stared at me for a moment and brought his eyes back to where he is looking a while ago, outside the window. I shrugged and placed my bag at the back of the chair and sit after.

"Hey, bro," I heard someone from the window. When I turned, I saw one of the boys from his group. "Let's go!"

Myungsoo got up from his seat and climbed out of the window. Where are they going?

"Hey, where are you going? The class will start soon," I tried to stop him. He stop for a moment and looks at me.

"So now you care," he climbed down the window again and walks towards me. He spins my swivel chair so that I'm faced in his direction then he leans both of his hands on the arm rest. He leaned closer until our faces are centimeters apart.

"Don't miss me too much. I'll just be out for a while and be back before our professor comes. Oh, wait, why am I even telling this to you. We are not friends, remember?" He smirked. He spins my chair back to where it was faced, the whiteboard. As I turn to face him and curse him for being rude, he's gone. That jerk!