Twenty Eight

Myungsoo

Minji is fast asleep now and I grabbed that opportunity to meet the boys to get some help. I remember them saying about this doctor of our kind. He might help Minji with her condition.

"Hey, bro, what brings you here?" Kyungsoo asked as I arrived at our hideout.

"Bring me to the doctor that you mentioned last time," I immediately said.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" Sehun asked.

"Just bring me to that doctor," I impatiently said.

"Jeez, chill! It's 2 am and he's not in the hospital right now," Xiumin said.

I raked my hair up from frustration. "I'm..." I try to make my breathing normal. "I'm sorry. I'll ... I'll just go back tomorrow," I said and is about to go when Suho speaks.

"I know his place," he said and grabs his jacket. "We can go there now."

A smile crept up my face and we all follow him.

We arrived at an apartment in town and Suho knocked on the door. The door slightly opens and when the person inside saw Suho, he immediately open the door wider.

"'Ssup?" He manly shoulder bumped with Suho. "What brings you here and... The rest of your gang?" He asked which made Suho chuckle.

"We're here to ask you something. Can we come in?"

"Sure," the man moved aside to give us space to come inside his apartment. "Sorry, it's a little messy."

We went further inside his apartment and the smell of human blood immediately filled my nose. There's a baby in a crib on the living room. The baby doesn't smell like a vampire, he smell like human. Does this mean that...?

"Honey, I cannot see our baby's-" she stopped from talking when she saw us. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo," she said and bowed at us.

"You're human," I suddenly blurt out.

"Yes, she is," Suho's friend doctor confirmed it for me. "Are you shock?"

"How?" I ask as I stare at him.

"What do you mean how, bro," Baekhyun laughed at my question. "You have a human girlfriend, too."

"I mean, the baby," I confusedly asked. "How did you have the baby? As far as I know, humans can't bear to bring vampire babies inside their tummy. I also didn't smell any vampire blood from the baby's veins. How is that possible?"

The doctor chuckle and pats my shoulder. "You have a lot of questions, kid. Why are you that curious?"

"As what Baekhyun mentioned earlier, he has a human girlfriend too," Suho answered.

The doctor looks at me again and smile. "That's the wonder of medicine."

I look at the baby and the thought of having my own makes me smile.

"So, what brought you here?" The doctor asked which made me back to my senses.

"We need your help," I answer. "My girlfriend is sick."

He looks at me and became serious. He then looks at his wife and gave her a smile. "Honey, would you mind taking our baby in his room. My friends and I are just going to have a chitchat," he said and his wife took the baby and went inside a room.

"Come, take a seat," the doctor offered and we sat on his couch. "You're girlfriend is sick, you say?"

"Yeah," I said and look at my hands as I remember my conversation with Minji earlier.