Thirty Four

Myungsoo

I hug her tight and hold her head. I bury my face in her hair and close my eyes.

"You're shaking," I hear her say. She pulled away from my hug and touch my cheek. "I'm real. I'm back," she stares intently at my eyes.

"I... You were..." I close my eyes as I try to process everything. I hold her hand and bring it on my lips.

"Calm down," she whispers and wrap me in her arms. She rubs my back. "I missed you."

"You were dead. I saw you die," I said, my voice shaking. "How is this possible?"

"Everything's possible in medicine," I heard someone say. I pulled away from the hug and find where the voice come from. It's the Suho's doctor friend. "I already told you that before," he smiles as he enters the hall together with Woohyun.

"I told you, the council wants to help," Woohyun said.

"But how? Her heart already stopped," I am puzzled at how they made Minji come to life again.

"After the burial of Minji, Woohyun came to us and said he felt Minji's heartbeat. We all thought it is impossible but he insisted that we should come to check," Top explained.

"And he was right. We all felt Minji's heartbeat and we immediately dug her out of the coffin. We brought her here to further check her body," Dara added.

"How is that possible?" I asked again.

"Chaerin's power is surrounding Minji's heart," Jiyong said which made me look at him. He continued. "That is the reason why Woohyun felt Minji's heartbeat. It seemed like Chaerin's power helped Minji's heart to function again."

"But as what I said before while trying to heal her, something's stopping my power and Woohyun told us that she has aneurysm," Chaerin said as he smiles at Woohyun.

"So I called Sehun's friend doctor and he immediately came to help after knowing it was your girlfriend," Woohyun told me and gave me that smile like he's proud of what he did.

"I gave her medicine that our hospital is not yet releasing but it did not completely work. So we decided to turn her to a vampire," the doctor explained.

"Jiyong's venom is strongest among all of us so we used it together with the medicine," Chaerin said.

"And as a result," Seungri stood near Minji and wrap his arm around her shoulder. "You're girlfriend came to life again. And she became hotter than ever," they all laugh at what Seungri said.

"You all worked together to bring her back to life," I said almost in a whisper.

"We told you we'll help," Daesung smiles which made his eyes disappear.

"I saw how deeply in love you are with Minji. You told us how this girl changed your life. We all were looking after you since you turned to a vampire and we all have this thought that you cannot change anymore. That you cannot be the happy Myungsoo we've been watching before. Since Minji came to your life, we saw that spark in those eyes again," Chaerin said and held my shoulder. "You deserve to be happy, Myungsoo. You deserve Minji."

I stared at the ground and bit my lower lips to stop my tears from falling. "How can I ever repay all of you?"

"Take good care of Minji. That's what we all want," Jiyong said and smiles at Minji. "She's for keeps."

"Thank you," I said in a whisper while still staring at the ground. "Thank you all so much," I cannot stop my tears anymore. I immediately wiped them off, sniffing in the process.