Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Maggie's P.O.V

I sat on the floor and felt the pain get to me, they kicked me and punched me. I don't get it why me? I don't remember ever doing anything to them, so why do they have to to this to me. I get it I may be ugly and skinny, too skinny. But that's no reason for them to do this.

"You little slut" Taylor laughed. I tried to sand up, just to fall back down, thanks to Jack Gilinsky pushing me back down. "What did I ever do to you guys?" With that they just walked away fist pumping each other, but they never answered my question.

I finally stand up and walk to the nurse, "oh god Maggie, what happened?" Nurse Dante asked "I-I can't remember, I blanked out and next thing I know, I'm like this" I lie, not because I'm scared but because I try to be as good as I can. I always try to tell myself that is going to be a good day, but it never is.

I guess I should give an introduction, right?. Well my name is Maggie lindemann, I am sixteen years old and I go to Omaha High I have one friend, well she doesn't really talk to me much but it counts as something. I am 5'6. I have a twin brother named Mark, he is friends with the boys, he doesn't really like them and he stands up for me at times. But he hangs out with them all the time, I have a sister named Madison (18) that's all you need to know for now.

Back to the story thought.

Nurse Dante called my mom to let her know what had happened, but she couldn't come. What a shocker. So she called my sister. I was told to get my stuff and wait in the office for Madison.

I looked out the door and saw both Jacks trying to get my attention. 'Sorry' they mouthed. I gave them a small smile and they walked away. They were always the good ones who were forced to do things.

"Maggie your sister's outside you can go" Mr.T said. I walked outside well tried as best as I could. I reached the door and Madison hurried over to me. "Come on we need to get you home" she helped me to the car and took me home.

|A Couple Hours Later 3:30|

I was on my bed watching YouTube videos when my sister came in, "it was does kids again wasn't it? Tell me the truth" she asked trying to stay calm, I slowly nodded. She grabbed my arm and started dragging me downstairs.

"Uh what are you doing? I don't even have shoes on" I chuckle a little still getting dragged down the stairs.

"We are giving you a makeover. You are going to look so hot that they will never put a hand on you, ever again. And I have shoes in my car silly" she smiled. Oh boy, here we go.

|At The Mall|

We went straight to the beauty salon "Hey, Madison what can we do for you today?" Some guy asked "I'm not here for myself I'm here for my little sister, I want you guys to do the same you do to me but on her and curl her hair" she says in one breath, they take me to a chair and start to do things. "Um and maybe dye it, because this color is boring. And you already know what to do with her makeup."

|When They're done|

"Are you ready?" Faith cheered "Yeah" I said nervously. They turned the chair and I silently squealed looking at myself. "I look so pretty. Well there's a first one" I laugh "you always do. Now, let's get your nails done. Thank you Carl" she walks to the front desk handing the woman some money.

"This one's on us" she says giving her back the money.

We walked to the Nail Salon, and they started right away. When my nails were done, they were super long coffin shapes and pink. I was impressed my first time doing my nails. And it went amazing. Now I just have to be careful with everything I do.

Madison then started dragging me to Forever 21 where she started throwing clothes at me she looked so funny I just laughed at her.

|When They Are Done|

I didn't even recognize myself I looked so different and actually pretty. I felt beautiful, before I could finish saying thank you Madison grabbed my arm and we went to a tattoo place, great.

"What can I do for you guys?" The lady asked. She was full of tattoos, it was crazy and she sounded bored out of her mind. "I want a nose piercing and a tattoo on my arm of something like a feather, I have a picture here" I show it to her and she nods "okay just sit here and I'll tell my friend Ice to come over here when the sketch in done" I sat on the chair and breathed in waiting for the guy. This is going to hurt.

|At Home|

We went inside and the first thing we saw was that Mark was on his new computer "Hey Madison, who is this?" He asked "it's me Maggie" I laugh "wow what happen you look great sis, not that you didn't look good before" he says awkwardly. "I know what you mean, thanks"

"So why'd you do all of this?" He asked "I didn't want to get bullied anymore" I say. "Oh I'm so sorry" I nod my head and all three of us look around awkwardly.

"Hey Margaret I love your new look" my mom hugs me. I didn't hug back of course she didn't notice. Like usual, "guys I have very good news" she claps her hands, and jumps up and down. "We are now moving to California. I got transferred for a better job" we all cheer and start hugging each other.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Welcome! To my new Fan Fiction I can barely keep up with one but hey! I love to make one. So welcome!!

Edited 7|22|17 ✔️