Did you know? (Extra)

Since the "My Life" series was finally completed, I thought why not give you guys a behind the scene look into the making of the "My Life" trilogy. So, without further ado, here's 10 facts you may or may not know about the series. 

1) In "My High School Life", the character, Thomas Reed, was actually based on a guy I knew back in high school. His name was also Thomas. When I first met him, he was a jerk (he even accidentally hit me with a badminton birdie when we first met during gym class and laughed.) But as I got to know him better, he turned out to be actually sweet (especially with his little sister - who was a grade below me). If you're wondering, yes, I did had a crush on him. 

2) In "My Undercover Life", Bradlee was also based on a guy I knew. We met through Wattpad. We got pretty close, and he really loved my stories, and one day he was like, "make me into a character in one of your books", and I did. 

3) "My College Life", the first draft was written two years prior to the version you know on Wattpad. I didn't get very far into the first draft before I ended up quitting (I had zero inspiration/motivation to continue the story). It wasn't until I met Jeyleen and Danny that I started writing the second draft of "My College Life" again, this time with them as main characters.

4) With #3 being said, both Jeyleen and Danny were also based off real people.

5) Danny from "My College Life" was based on my crush - who you may know as "Josh" from my other story "Wattpad Infatuation" (this story is not up anymore).

6) In each story, the "main" guy gives the girl a type of flower. In "My High School Life", Thomas gives Isabella a red rose, in "My College Life", John gives Amanda a white rose, and in "My Undercover Life" Bradlee gives Lily, lily seeds. (This is where the idea of the covers came from).

7) In the beginning chapters of "My College Life", I never intended to have the whole "neal/nick/nate" drama happen in first place. He was just suppose to be one person.

8) The reason why John left college in "My High School Life" to help Isabella was because he was trying to distance himself from Jeyleen. It was during this time that the whole drama between him/Jeyleen/Danny happened. And yes Jeyleen was her.

9) The "My Life" series was never meant to be a trilogy, or even have a sequel, for that matter. It was suppose to stop at "My High School Life" but then I met people in real life who inspired me to write the second book, and the third book. So, thank them.

10) I started writing the first draft of "My High School Life" at the age of 14, and I finished the last book, "My Undercover Life" at 20 years old. (Although, I'm planning on editing all three books)

Extra! 

Now that I've written all three stories, I can say, "My Undercover Life" is definitely by far my favorite story out of the three. I'm a big softy when it comes to Bradlee. 

Now, I have two questions for you guys: 

1) Out of the three, which was your favorite book, and why? 

2) Which fact surprised you the most?