51:Romance

After having their food, they both were just taking a nap on the bus seat. Sanyu was comfortably sleeping on the last seat. And randhir was just playing games in his phone.

It will take time others to return as half day was still remaining.
Aftersome, randhir feel thirsty and goes to bring water.

Suddenly rain started. So , he immediately goes towards bus grabbing a water bottle.

When he enter the bus, he saw sanyu shivering with cold as her clothes were sleeveless.

So, randhir removes his jacket and cover her with that jacket but it broke her slumber.

She gets u holding his jacket feeling cold and saw him shivering with cold.

"Birkhe, why are you soo sweet. You are yourself shivering with cold and you are giving me your jacket", sanyu said getting up from her seat and settle herself beside him.

"Let's share this jacket", she said inching closer to him and rested her head in his shoulder.

Randhir was feeling a little hesitant to hold her. Sanyu sensed his hesitation and guide his hand to hold her by her shoulder.

"Birkhe I m feeling cold. Plz hold me tightly", she said with a pout and guiding his hand to hold her.

Randhir was busy admiring her and thinking thst how in these 1 year, she knows him really well.

"Stop staring me and let me sleep and you also sleep", she said holding randhir tightly.

Both were feeling like they were in heaven in each other arms and they even didn't realise when evening appear and other were back from their Lumbini visit.

All the student were discussing about their trip and when they enter the bus they saw the most beautiful scene and all were admiring the cutest couple they had ever saw. So, they all settled themselves in their seat without any noise.

Suddenly, an idea stocked kaustuki . She click their pic where sanyu was holding randhir tightly as if he was her favourite toy and randhir was helding sanyu protectively.

"Aww, jiggy they both look soo adorable together. Hope they will be together forever", kaustuki said admiring the cutest couple.

Sandhir deep slumber broke when they reached college. Jiggy was continuously trying to wake up them, but they were too in deep slumber.

So, without having no any other option jiggy take sanyu hand and slapped randhir so hardly that randhir wake up with a jerk which also break sanyu slumber.

"Oh love birds. Wake up from your love land and continue your romance in the college", kaustuki teased them.

Sandhir were blushing like hell and their cheeks were turning red.

When they were going back to their rooms, randhir pulled sanyukta to a corner and said this day is the best day of his life.

"Sheetu thank you for coming in my life and giving me such a beautiful day to remember ",randhir said hugging her and pecking her cheeks.

"Birkhe stop being romantic and let's go to sleep. I know you are buttering me so that you would get a kiss. So gud nite and bye", she said going toward her room winking at him.

Randhir was busy smiling scratching his head .

BUT WHO KNOWS THAT THESE SWEET MOMENT ARE ONLY THE GUEST FOR SOMETIMES.

Precap : don't know

GUYS I M GIVING SO MANY UPDATES BT VOTES ARE DECREASING DAY BY DAY.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha