64:Really

"Don't be shocked tanya. Don't tell me that you guys thinks that I am a single material",sanyukta said seeing their shocked expression.

"Aww di plz share your love story plzz. N where is your boyfriend. Is he your colleagues or from school", tanya showered a number of questions in one breath.

"I will tanya. But first breath", sanyu chuckled.

Tanya and her friend were listening to sanyu with so much attention that they never had given in their physics classes.

Sanyu started

So, when I first joined college, I don't know about relationships and especially boys because my schooling was from a girls school.

Randhir and me first met at the college gate totally in a filmy style. I was about to fall and he caught me at the same time. Randhir now tell me that he lost his heart to me on the very first meet. But that time I dint even think that he will be my reason to live.

Then, my friend kaustuki and randhir friend jiggy were in relationship. So, we meet daily but never talked. He tells me now that at that time I really distracted him from study.

Then, the most important person came me in my life because of whom I find my randhir.

Sanyu was just going to say aryan name, when their warden yells at tanya and her friend to study as next day was their test.

Tanya whispers in sanyu ear that they will come after warden sleep and left the room.

Just then, sanyu phone rang with randhir number.

"Hi birkhe. I was just calling you", sanyu said plugging headphone and started to solve the numerical.

"Hi sheetu.",he also plugged in his headphone and Start to solve the numerical.

"Birkhe, u know here all my colleagues think that I am single and had never been in relationship",sanyu said chuckling.

"Same thing is happening with me. So, some of my colleagues are hitting on me", randhir said teasing her.

But he didn't know that his one word will hurt sanyu. He heard sanyu sob from other side and he panicked.

"So, sorry sheetu. I didn't meant to hurt you. I was just teasing you baby", randhir said being tensed.

"No, birkhe I know distance relationship never work. You will find many hot girls their. Enjoy your life randhir, I will not bound you with me", sanyu said out of insecurities.

Randhir hate the most when sanyu call him randhir not birkhe. But at that time he should handle her with love because being insecure in distance relationship is common.

"Aww sheetu . You are soo innocent that's why I love you. And you don't have to be insecure. You know when that girls asked me, I said that my soul, my heart is committed to my sheetu till my last breath. So don't be insecure because I only love you my sheetu. Now smile", randhir said knowing how to melt her.

Sanyu wonder how randhir always make her understand soo calmly.

"I love you too birkhe. And I am sorry, I was a little insecure you know what you meant to me and I can never imagine to live without you", sanyu said smiling.

"Di we are here. Get started with your love story", tanya banged sanyu room entering without permission.

"Birkhe will talk to you later. I Bye love you", sanyu said and cut the phone.

"Sorry di. I dint know you were talking with randhir", tanya said feeling guilty to disturb their talk.

"No problem tanya. Don't feel guilty. You can enter my room whenever you want no need for permission", sanyu said holding tanya hand and making tanya comfortable on her bed.

"Di who is that important person", tanya said to which sanyu smiles and continue.

Precap : don't know.

Next day was my biology test and previous day I was busy listening to sheetal di love story rather than reading my book.

Thank god I obtained good marks at the test but how I don't know.

Votesand comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha