43: Please come back.

Sharp sun rays breaks sanyu's slumber and she noticed that she was sleeping on the window itself.

Due to continuous crying her eyes became puffy and red. But she didn't care about it the thing that she care at that time is to search randhir.

She asks jiggy about it and he also don't know anything about him. And he can't be at home as well as his parents were out of town.

Then she remembers about aryan what if it his plan to break their relation.

But she found that aryan was innocent. But he committed mistake unknowingly.

She came to know that aryan had already told him about his proposal plan.

And connecting that she came to know that he misunderstood her.

Sanyukta pov

Oh shit what did I had done??
Definitely he had seen me hugging aryan
And he also saw that scrapbook and misinterpreted it.

Why randhir? ??
At least you had asked me about it before coming to this conclusion.
***

Then she again started crying caressing randhir pic.

Aryan was not able to see her at that state. And somewhere he considered himself at fault and decided to find randhir.

Jiggy and kaustuki were trying their best to find him. But their every attempt failed.

Aryan being a hacker. He immediately finds about randhir location and inform kaustuki about it.

Sanyu was continuously crying with her and randhir pics all over the bed.

"Randhir plz come back once and I will explain everything and will never let you go", she said caressing his pic and with a swollen eyes due to crying continously.

When kaustuki informed her about randhir location is found and he was at his house. Then sanyukta was beyond happy and was determined to get him back by hook or crook.

"Mr randhir singh shekhawat this time I will not let you leave me." She said grabbing he'd scrap book.

***
Randhir was also continously crying remembering their beautiful moments.

But he was unknown about the happiness waiting for him. And this is the last day he is crying for his love.

Precap:sandhir meet each other.

Guys this ff cross 2k votes
Thank you soo much for this.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha