39:I am the secret admirer

Morning gives it's appearance with the chirping of birds and sharp sun rays breaking sanyu deep slumber.

And again a gift was waiting for her and this time a packet of strawberries was present their.

Sanyu was now sure that this secret admirer is non other than randhir because only he knew about her this deeply. And only he knew she likes only simple things

Sanyu was silently eating the strawberries in the canteen even without sharing with kaustuki.

" These strawberries are given by my randhir .So,I have only right to eat these so better you stay away", sanyukta said eating one after another.

"Oh!Your randhir!" Kaustuki said teasingly. Soon their teasing session started.

Here, a person was happy seeing sanyu accepting his gift. And was busy admiring her from a corner.

And that person is non other than ARYAN.

ARYAN POV

Sanyu I am really guilty for my deeds and sometime feel ashamed for my deeds.

I was stupid that time that I lose a true soul like you. But I will re pend my mistake.

I don't know much about you but thanks to randhir that he helped me unknowingly.

We were discussing about something and intentionally asked about your likes and dislikes.

I fall more for you when he said that you like simple things. Like every girls like expensive things but you are unique who search happiness in small things.

And tommrow will be big day for you finally I am going to propose you.

And somewhere I feels that you had also a soft corner for me. Though you don't like me like before but there is a saying that first live never dies.

*****

But stupid aryan doesn't know that he was only sanyu infatuation and she had already find her soul mate.

Sanyukta pov

Finally, my surprise is ready and tommrow I will be confessing my love to you.

Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Though it is not comparable to the surprise given by you to me. But at least I tried something for you.

Randhir pov.

It has been almost a month of our relation. But we hadn't gone to a official date.

I know you didn't like lavish dinner or date in a expensive restaurants. But you like simple things.

So I had planned a icecream date for you tonight. Hope you will enjoy it.

All three of them have different plans with almost same motive . But little did they know destiny has planned something unexpected which will make sandhir relation much more stronger than ever.

Precap : icecream date.

Votes and comments

Nxt part today itself.

Love
:-) Pratiksha